Reviews for Jaded Amber
KuraiAmore chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Just wanted to let you know that I immensely enjoyed reading your story. I would have never thought to paid up Lucius and Remus together, but I think that you made it work wonderfully well. I've always been fond of Lucius and am always thankful when writers are willing to portray the softer side of him that most people simply dismiss. The interactions between Lucius and his parents were really great to read, and I do like the idea of Lucius being part-French :) Sabine was an absolutely wonderful character!
Thanks for the read!
Mizuki hikari chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
is this really completed? I love it plz continue, do a sequel...
Apel chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
A very nice story, though I must admit I didn't foresee it to end there, any chance of a follow up? :)
TheBigEmeraldPeacock chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
Its really good, keep up the good work
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
OOOHHHH!gosh,it's really over!I used to look forward to this like every time!Lol!

Wow,I'm soooo glad it ended in a kind of sad but a good way nonetheless,the way you've still kept them attached even if they'll have to go back to their own lives at a point!

And the scene with Narcissa,I really loved the details you've pt in there about her,the slight Slytherin side of her,the part about her looking different than the rest of her family,all of it!

And Sirius too,his reactions to Lucius and Remus's safety,really sweet!

Aaaahhhhh,this was really a wonderful fic to read,your writing was amazing and don't worry about the replying,lol!_!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
Well wow!So Sirius knows,I loved how you wrote that part about him believing that he isn't exactly how withdrawn he looks!And the meeting with Scrimgeour,whoa,that was unexpected!But I loved the depth of the death eater-ish idea you could give here!

And Lucius giving the dragon pox,that was such a good way of going about it!His Slytherin fingers!Cool!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Good god!The dirty way,are all Malfoys like that?Seriously!

And the way you've put Greyback there,real good!I just loved the parts with Remus there and his explanations for everything,really,he needs a hug!But I loved how you've written him,the way he admits that he does let people do as they want with him but still has a backbone,loved it all!

You know,I'm really surprised by the lack of reviews for sch a wonderfully written story,people don't know what they're missing!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Well wow!That was just...really really nicely done,the entire scene and idea with the Wolfsbane,I loved how you've done it!And the 'inner Ravenclaw' of Lucius's, lol!Good one!The feelings in this chapter and how they're changing,I really liked the style of it all!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
WOW!That was...I just can't tell you how totally sad but so wonderfully done this chapter was like the rest of it!The way Lucius actually feels something in connection to his mother's death and how it seems so foreign to him,I just love the way you've shown that he's still young and does something on impulse once in a while when it becomes too much to handle!Like now!

And Remus,his thoughts were really great too!I loved how understanding he was and the way he thought that a Malfoy would know wandless magic and the like!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Whoa!No nooo no way!How could that just happen?I absolutely loved Lucius's mum,she really was one of the happier characters!That was totally really sad!

And the way you've put in the scenes with James and Sirius there,a real nice touch to all that angst
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
OOOOHHHH!Goodness,the way Lucius had to find out!Really,this was done so well,the amount of frustration,the snapping of control and the reactions of both the men!Really nice!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Yeah well,now you've got me looking forward like crazy to this fic,which is really cool considering i didn't even ever think about this pairing before!lol!

But honestly,your style is just so beautiful,and the natural manner of the characters,all of it!Real good work with everything!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Gosh!This is one seriously amazing fic!The characters in this,the way Remus acts around the Malfoys!Awesome!