Reviews for My First Month as a Wizard
lilashannah chapter 2 . 9/21
Your Father wrote wonderful stories that gave us hours of pleasure. He will be sorely missed. Keeping you in my prayers, Frances.
Fallow52 chapter 1 . 8/22
Kudos :)
Suze chapter 2 . 7/14
God bless and keep you and yours, because MSgt SilverDollar is now in the hands of God. I have always liked his stories, and been a huge fan. Thanks for letting us know.
anonymous chapter 2 . 7/8
may god bless his soul
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 7/9
Great oneshot!
Jade chapter 2 . 6/24
My condolence, i just read MSgt stories, it was very interesting stories, he will be missed.
morcheller chapter 1 . 6/25
A truly great story teller, MSgt SilverDollar will be greatly missed in fan fiction!
I loved and thoroughly enjoyed re-reading this classic and am sure that I join many others in saying that I am truly sorry that there will be no more.
I hope that someone worthy will be allowed to finish the incomplete stories in a respectful way to their original author.
neelie chapter 2 . 6/24
Please accept my sincere sympathies for your loss. He will be missed.
jaselp00 chapter 2 . 6/23
Our condolences. He will be missed.
Crazyme94 chapter 2 . 6/23
Our condolences.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 2 . 6/23
I'm so sorry to hear that Copperhead... he's been one of my favorite authors since I came across one of his stories. May the comfort of his memories bring you the peace you deserve.
EternalVerity chapter 1 . 4/9
I've read through all of the reviews and I feel as if I'm the only who saw the humor/parody category because honestly I love it because it's making fun of all the other clich├ęs out there...
plums chapter 1 . 3/4
The entire Granger section seemed absolutely forced, and didn't read well at all.
David M. Potter chapter 1 . 1/15
hpfanscs chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Hurray! for those time dilation chambers of the goblins. Well thought out story. It was very enjoyable. Thanks.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »