Reviews for Speak Without Words
Thoughtlessly chapter 12 . 1/29
God, this is one of the best Naruto fanfictions I've read. Please update! Like cliffie, plot twist, don't just leave us hanging here! Now that you've introduced Orochimaru and ended with that backstory starter about Fugaku and Minato, you can't end here! This is- and will remain- and great fic, but only if you finish it! I love this plotline, especially with Naruto as this hot, badass yakuza leader *fans self* and Sasuke as the innocent sarcastic schoolboy *aww* it's amazing how you're able to portray these characters in a completely different perspective and yet still keep them like (for loss of a better term) true to themselves. I really want to see how this fic ends- and I'm sure I'm not the only one! Keep up the good work!

If i had to say anything, it would be to reread before posting. Don't panic- its just like 3 words or something that are misspelled. I hope i get to read an update soon!

~Thoughtlessly
Latoya chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
where the hell is the rest of the story what happened I need to know what happened I need the rest of the story like now
gratsufangirl37 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I don't know if you're still on here or not... But I absolutely love this story! Plz update soon
Imnotdumb chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
this is just the worst thing ever. i was already loving this story, until i found out that this hasn't been updated for 3 effing years.
ociebernadette chapter 12 . 10/7/2015
NEXT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE
ociebernadette chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
OH MY GOD! u changed naruto into a COMPLETELY COOL HANDSOME SEXY BADASS! God i love ur story! thankyou sooooo muchhh!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
R u a gay?this is just disgusting you...
NotJustAGirl chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
"Come on I'm wounded, you're my own personal morphine and I need an ample dose right now" sounds like a song.
Teme of the year chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
I know you haven't updated this story in a while, but it is truly inspirational and I was happy with how accurately it has been written since my sister is mute and you captured the point of view perfectly and also the story line is magnificent! I really hope one day you get the inspiration the continue again!
hi chapter 12 . 7/2/2015
WHERE ARE UUUUU! fjdalkfadslfkjadsf hello sorry ah i just want to say how much i love love this fic so much! this and all your other ones too like rising moon you just have to continueee ittt ughakfjdfadfj! sorry if you are super busy and life stuff happened i understand just wanted to say you are a wonderful author and wish if you are planning on continuing it to update if not then thats fine too hope everything is ok! thank you again!
Kays3r chapter 12 . 6/16/2015
Omo, why hasn't this been updated?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
dammmm..you have done a mindblowing job...i am not one for narusasu...i am more of a sasunaru fan but in this loved wild naruto and mute sasu..i loved the base stry and the way how wild naruto fall in love with sasuke ..and must say loved overprotective itachi..&kisame tooo...maybe sum kisamex itachi ...pls don't allow anybody to come between them..even if u seperate them but keep them loyal towards their feelings for each other...love you...and ..iam becoming a good gan of your work...all the best...plssss update fast...waitingggg...
Rain of the Forest chapter 6 . 4/7/2015
Sasuke's screwed now.
valkyriecain4713 chapter 12 . 3/21/2015
Reading this put a permanent smirk on my face. My sister actually asked me if I was okay. You're a great writer and I love this story. (Mute Sasuke ...DAMN)
Jesse9352 chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
Please! Please finish this! It was amazing!