Reviews for Speak Without Words
Jesse9352 chapter 12 . 1/27
Please! Please finish this! It was amazing!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
This is amazing! You should consider finishing it. I'm dying to know more
zazuo chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
oh,god

I'm speechless

sigh..
why don't you continue this amazing story..?
I know its been a while,but...god,this is a masterpiece

update please?
Koda chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
This is a spectacular story! It's been so long.. Possibly too long.. But, will you ever finish this story?
duchessme chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
looks like the uchiha has somethng to do with the death of naruto's past.
Too bad we wont know about their past,its been too long since the last update
Renea chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
Where is the rest of the story . It must be finish please
Setin chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This fic is amazing. I love how raw and intense Naruto is. He and Sasuke gives me chills. I never been really interested in Itachi/Kisame pairing until now. :D Can't wait to see how it goes...though I noticed you haven't updated in a while. Are you planning on continuing the story or giving it up for adoption?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
This is my favorite NaruSasu story! I've been absolutely hooked on it for the longest time now! I love how possessive Naruto and Itachi are of Sasuke- Itachi is seriously the best big brother I know it's been awhile, but I won't stop waiting until you update again! Thanks for posting such a wonderfully descriptive story :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
This is...one of the best fics I have ever read! I absolutely love Narutos character! He's so cool and dangerous! And I love sasuke who's caught his attention. Please please please please PLEASE update! I u don't ill cry :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This fic...is one of the best I have ever read! I absurdly love Narutos character. He's so cool and dangerous ;). And I love sasuke who has caught his attention. Please please
Jennagle chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Well, hello there!

At first, I was like 12chapters?! Aint anybody got time for that! But then I started reading, and I found myself hooked. You're an amazing author and I just spent the WHOLE day talking about how hot Naruto is in this fict. Like seriously. Gimme that possesive, overprotactive, perverted, hot, jealous and caring guy. Like...NOW.

anyways, I really enjoyed your story, please please please finish it! For my sake!

and I dont get one thing. As I thought about it, it became more troublesome(lol I sound like Shikamaru). When Sasuke left Naruto all...hot and needy, why did Naruto...fixed his problem with his hand? I mean, they werent together then. And he can easily get anyone. So why?

Really really flawless story, Kiba is such a good character, the story needs him man! And Please continue :(
xyra kaze chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Run sasuke! Naruto is too sexy to handle!
xyra kaze chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Awwww naruto is soooo cute!
xyra kaze chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Poor sasuke! He's speechless. . . Pun definitely intended. Lol awesome chapter
Xyra Kaze chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Eish! Itachi shouldn't have been happy but I guess I understand why he would do that!