Reviews for Speak Without Words
I just can't get into the main pairing. I like it when opposites attract, but the main pairing is so utterly mismatched in a cringe-worthy way.

Naruto is a fairly disgusting character. He's pushy, entitled, violent, and sleeps with whoever and doesn't even care if strangers are watching! I was shocked in the second chapter when he'd "won Hinata's approval" simply for not being an asshole about Sasuke's condition. Are you kidding me?! After she'd seen Naruto in the middle of a threesome and watched him beat the shit out of a guy who'd attempted to kill him. Is THIS the guy she thinks would be good for sheltered, virginal Sasuke? A guy who fucks anything with a pulse and has people trying to kill him?!

I tried to give the fic a chance and read all the way to the end of the last posted chapter, but even though Naruto is a bit nicer now than he was at the beginning, he's still pushy, entitled, violent, and desperate to get into Sasuke's pants. I don't feel like Naruto is all that sincere, even now, and can't fully believe in his transformation. Guys like Naruto simply don't change; he's too extreme in his ways. The fic may be trying to push the message that love can change a person, but all life experience and common sense tells me that it can't, so that's another reason why I find myself resisting this couple. It's just not realistic that a guy like Naruto could ever become domesticated. Maybe if Naruto hadn't been so extreme in the beginning I could suspend my disbelief, but as the fic stands now, I can't.
saku-ann chapter 12 . 2/14
Im speechless! Im in love with this story! I cannot wait for the next chapter! Please please please dont abandon it, it justbperfect! So many secrets and questions thatbI want to have the answer to! Please continueeeeeee it!
See you soon :-) i hope ;)
ShionStar chapter 12 . 2/5
Oh my gawd! I just love it whenever Naruto provokes Itachi over Sasuke. Soo cute!

I really LOVE your story! Please update soon!
Kunohichi8 chapter 12 . 1/25
i love Kisame and itachi
Usami-Sensei chapter 1 . 1/14
this is a amazing story already! I love that naruto's so manly, onto the next XD It's cute that sasuke cant talk and different for other stories. I really love this ;)
NOSTRINGS chapter 12 . 1/12
I'm so very in love with this! I've read it twice and I'm still dying to know what happens next. I would love to see how the story progresses as there seems to be hints that things aren't quite as they seem, especially given the last bit of the most recent chapter. I love the writing and especially the cute Naruto/Sasuke moments. Will you be continuing? I really hope so. Thanks for sharing this : )
DinieLuvYunho chapter 12 . 1/10
Oh my, please don't tell me that Fugaku was also behind Naruto's parents dead? I dislike him for being a bad dad to Sasuke but i don't want him to be that evil. And and now Orochimaru targeting Sasuke and Naruto doesn't aware of this. Aww this story is getting more and more interesting oh please continue this. If only i were born with writing skill then Im sure would be kneeling and begging you to adopt this but i don't.. :'(
yoli ravioli chapter 12 . 1/9
I hope that you update this story; it's really good! I want to see where Naruto's and Sasuke's relationship goes! This is the first time that i have read the two like this. Please continue it!
foxykasumi chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
This story is so hott and I love it! I can't wait for you to come back and finish it! I always find myself coming back and re-reading it! 3
rat chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
hurry n continue plzzzzzzz amazing
chihiro chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
More please:D
Guest chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
C'mon darling I'm absolutely obssessed with this story
keiLuvsme chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! an update would be really great I can't enough of Naruto's sweetness over little Sasuke awww so sweet! :))

Good job! :)
Silverkitsune07 chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
I love the story and I love Narusasu, but the Naruto you created just irritates me to no end. To me, it seems like Sasuke is nothing but a plaything and something to occupy his time with and makes that Narusasu feel escape me.
But other than that, I really love the storyline you have going. The Itachi brother complex (hot by the way) and the looming threat of Orochimaru draws me in like a moth to the flame. Your writing style is great and the fact alone that you can write Sasuke as a mute is amazing. It's hard to write a disabled character and you do it beautifully.
Hope your next chapter comes out soon!
Ginger chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
More! I'm so in love with this story!