Reviews for Speak Without Words
Ja'Kiya chapter 12 . 2/20
PLEASE OH PLLLLLLLEEEELEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEEE UPDATE!
godess bubbles chapter 12 . 2/17
Oh snap!I hope Naruto Kills Sasuke's father!Update soon,I can't wait for more!
Akakuroforever chapter 12 . 1/9
please it has been years please update
Niha161 chapter 12 . 1/9
Omg!
Go fuck yourself Fugaku...
How dare u done that to your own son...
Oh my Naruto, i hope u can be Sasuke's support 'cause he need it ...
That all i wanna say, update~
THIS IS SO GOOOOOOD! I'VE READ OVER AND OVER ABOUT 15 TIMES NOW AND IT GETS MORE AND MORE EXCITING EVERY TIME! PLEASE CONTINUE YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED WRITER THERE ARE ONLY A FEW PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO CAN MAKE NARUSASU REALLY WORK AND YOU ARE DEFINITELY ONE OF THEM!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/18/2016
Wow this is really amazing I can't wait til you start writing again! I know it will be great
Guest chapter 12 . 10/21/2016
I love this story I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm so excited XD
Flower of the desert553 chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
Damn, Sasuke and Naruto's interactions are some of the hottest/lovelies things I've read recently. Also their relationships with Itachi are awesome - hilarious and heartwarming. 333
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 12 . 8/29/2016
This story is amazing, I loved it completely. Naruto and Sasuke's relationship development, Itachi the always protective brother lol Hinata and Kiba, and so much more!
Thank you for writing this, I wish one day you can continue it! :)
aprilford988 chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
Update,please!

I love it!
MegumiDarkAurora chapter 12 . 6/28/2016
I'm sad that this hasn't been updated in almost 4 years.
This was a really amazing story. I stayed up reading this when I should've been doing other things (school), but wow.
I feel that since so much time has passed, I don't think you're still interested in completing this. But thanks for sharing what you have written.
CheekyPikachu chapter 12 . 5/25/2016
This story is honestly amazing and has me truly captivated, by far one of the best NaruSasu fanfics I have ever read. I truly hope you continue this, I am aware it has been years, but honestly this story is incredible.
sapowoman chapter 12 . 4/6/2016
this is pure torture. wanting to read the story so bad, but it hasn't been updated
le-seve chapter 12 . 2/15/2016
This was really good, I just love a badass Naruto. Too bad you didn't finish it.
Thanks, I enjoyed reading it.
Thoughtlessly chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
God, this is one of the best Naruto fanfictions I've read. Please update! Like cliffie, plot twist, don't just leave us hanging here! Now that you've introduced Orochimaru and ended with that backstory starter about Fugaku and Minato, you can't end here! This is- and will remain- and great fic, but only if you finish it! I love this plotline, especially with Naruto as this hot, badass yakuza leader *fans self* and Sasuke as the innocent sarcastic schoolboy *aww* it's amazing how you're able to portray these characters in a completely different perspective and yet still keep them like (for loss of a better term) true to themselves. I really want to see how this fic ends- and I'm sure I'm not the only one! Keep up the good work!

If i had to say anything, it would be to reread before posting. Don't panic- its just like 3 words or something that are misspelled. I hope i get to read an update soon!

~Thoughtlessly