Reviews for A Test of Troubles
melodycraft chapter 4 . 7/25
Wow you can really pack so much story and emotion into such a small amount of chapters!
sobela chapter 4 . 7/24
Wow good story just feel bad for them what a mess but things seem to have worked out. _,
happiness8000 chapter 4 . 5/21
Like it!
Sunshine011 chapter 4 . 4/2
Awwwww that is so CUTE! I did briefly hate you after chapter 3 though. Er, sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Why saddle even a fictional child with such a horrible name? Other than that, great read so dar!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2015
So, we don't know if Lucious is dead or alive? I guess it's irrelevant. Thanks for writing.;-)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
Damn I so want them to be together. This is such an unfortunate and cruel twist of fate.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Because rape is such a great romantic fic device.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
Haven't read anything like this before, very original. I like it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Rape is never a cool idea to base part of a fiction plot on. It's demeaning.
Perry Downing chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
I've always loved this one. Excellent job.
Cause-and-Author chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
Ah, well played! I appreciate the cunning and forethought displayed here, and welcome the idea of Amant running away for and with her. Well played!

I also liked the show-don't-tell of Hermione's scene, very nice. Overall, a hard but fun read. Thanks for sharing!
Cause-and-Author chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
The scenes with Perdita were lovely! Thank you for portraying her daughter as brilliantly as we all know any child of Hermione's would be. I also very much appreciated the way you handled the Hermione / Jenny split. I begin to see how Jenny came to be, in fear and panic rather than forethought.
Cause-and-Author chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
Snape still seems too open, too uncontrolled. But I feel like you've got the essence right, especially with his very fatalistic views. Almost as if this were a Snape with his Shields down, so to speak.

Your Hermione is very cold here, and very hard. I would have expected more "Sara Connor" type actions - paranoid, cautious, quick with her wand and fiercely protective of her daughter and her life. I'm a bit disappointed that she's taking such poor care of herself.