Reviews for A Test of Troubles
watin77 chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
the angst throughout this was great, but i'm definitely, definitely happy with how you wrote the ending!
puglyday chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Wonderful story! Halfway through I was thinking oh no, there can't be a happy ending unless the author does something really unbelievable, but you came up with a believable AND happy ending! Yay for you :)
JeniDRalph chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Yay! I was so sad for Snape. I'm glad he got his happy ending.
WillowWand49 chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
That was great. I can only handle angsty stories when they get to end happily ever after. Severus is such a romantic!

Love Perdita too.

X Willow
lyingtonguesareclumsy chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
aww yayyyyy! haha i totally missed the epilogue last night! :P must've been too tired! thx for pointing it out to me!
lyingtonguesareclumsy chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
awww sp sad:[[[[[[[[[[ but really cool story
BelfryBat chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Trust Snape to find a work around. :D Nicely written, thanks for sharing.
Sisterhood chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Aww, that was lovely :) Thank you!
gryfindordaughter25 chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
What a terrific story with excellent characterizations of Hermoine and Severus. I loved Perdita.
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
The beginning of the story was interesting, but finding out that she has daughter with Lucius is very big turn off, so not sure I want to continue.
TequilaNervous chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
He's so smart! I like this story very much! Thanks for writing it! I'll be waiting for more of your SevMiones!
Seyfert chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
I absolutely loved this!

I'm so glad I found this story after you finished it... I think I would have chewed my fingernails all the way down to my knuckles waiting for you to post chapter 4!

I really liked how you portrayed Snape, an what was going on in his head.
elina1 chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
thank you! this is quite a way to finish this story! i 've enjoyed it very much!
Paradisiacal chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I loved it. What a sweet, sweet man. So pretty please may we have more? Maybe some of their before life, when they were still Hermione and Severus? And some more of the after life? I want to know how Perdy feels about David/Severus, and I want more adorable Jenny/David. Pretty please!
tambrathegreat chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Loved the ending. It was perfect that the most notorious man in wizarding Britain was able to find his way back, even if he is another person now.

On a different note, I haven't been receiving update notices from you through this site. I thought you had quit writing altogether. I'm off to read your other stories now.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »