Reviews for Calculation
Wankfest.
soren26 chapter 1 . 3/16
You almost lost me a couple of times with this story, but it was worth reading. Though i do wish that it would went passed first year. It has a lot of potential to be a rather entertaining take on the story.
Mysts of Time chapter 1 . 3/12
Quite the journey. Definitely one to be saved.
shadizsato chapter 1 . 3/2
Just... wow. I did not expect this to be as good as it was, but I am left pleasantly surprised. Great story and everything, but I wish there had been a little more to Harry's issues with his gold. Nevertheless, great story and thank you for submitting such a piece of art.
This was great!
Saint chapter 1 . 2/14
Didn't even make it through a quarter of this...story. It seems you took every fanwanking extreme and cliché and dumped into a pot to mix well. Except it isn't even truly mixed more like jumbled about a bit.
Yuki-Infel chapter 1 . 2/12
Good God, this fic is made of win.
Mysterious M chapter 1 . 2/4
As with all AU Harry Potter fiction, the suspension of what one would come to expect as remotely canon or even feasible is required. Having found this particular story approximately 200 pages into a dark!harry archive, you'll forgive me for expecting a multi-charptered fic akin to the monstrous 120-odd chapter methods of rationality. I was pleasantly surprised to find a single chapter story which showcases the intruiging nuances to the wizard in world, the wonderful whimsy of childhood, and the astounding incompetence of Dumbledore.

All in all, a read which I shall be coming back to and which I harbour much hope will become a multi-chartered mega series (although perhaps it is best suited to the brief window that we've been provided)
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 2/4
very nice and touching
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 1/29
Epic! This is pure awesome! and i hope there's a sequel!
You should make a sequel.
Akane Shinigami chapter 1 . 1/27
Awesome story! I loved seeing Harry's thought process and interactions!
Great job!
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 1/23
This was just wonderful!
Fadewind chapter 1 . 1/18
Oh, I loved it. Well done.
jukehero461 chapter 1 . 1/20
Fun, clever, and rather absurd; I love it! I personally would've liked to see a bit more with Voldemort or Dumbledore attempting to interfere, but this is still an amazing read! Thank you!
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »