Reviews for Calculation
damn this was a really good story. I just wish you would have done all of the school years instead of just the first year.
suziq968 chapter 1 . 10/22
This is fun every time I read it. Thanks. I wonder if Phoenix claws are permanently damaging to evil?
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 10/22
Interesting story, but I think it could have been longer, with more pushback from Dumbledore trying to get his job back, the reactions of the other staff, etc. Not to mention dealing with Voldemort.

Still, it was nicely done, and I'm going to check to see if you have anything else posted.
S-Lioness chapter 1 . 10/9
Love this wish there were sequels for every year.
cliffdweller chapter 1 . 9/26
A very fun read.
love4HP chapter 1 . 9/24
I wish the movies and HP books had shown something like this. Maybe in Harry's third or fourth year.
GreenBeans2 chapter 1 . 8/21
COOL BEANS
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 8/15
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 8/11
Nice work!
Mila Pink chapter 1 . 7/27
I liked so much this story. It was amazing and so fun.
roon0 chapter 1 . 7/26
Wonderful story. I just loved it.
Zanahoriabaila chapter 1 . 7/23
I love this. I love how being sensible wins the world, and I love the owl, and I did think of the movie too :D

A good piece to come back to
Traveler301 chapter 1 . 7/22
This was a great little story. I enjoyed it very much. I want to thank you for writing it.
So, Thanks,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 7/10
The last joke was the finest topping to such a grandly executed story that I love so very much. Damn, I almost want for Archimedes to be able to do a reverse animagus form so she could be there for Harry completely as his best and closest friend haha
This left me feeling happy and hopeful, so many good things Harry changed for the better thanks to the decision of the Hat and Hogwarts herself.
That Snape also got to have his dream fulfilled so that he could let go completely of his bitterness helps. Just as it helps so many people.
jmw03u chapter 1 . 6/22
This has been a great, light-hearted story. I like all the changes Harry made. Thank you for writing this.
1,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »