Reviews for Calculation
Noctis chapter 1 . 9/18
A warning for you. Hard times are coming. Trump's new law will bring an atmosphere of persecution down on the whole world. Starting with America. History shows time and time again that when the ruling body of a country unites itself with the religious body of a country, persecution will follow. In all cases where Church and State are united, religious persecution to those who do not believe the same as those in power. No matter what religion they are there is a case of the religion persecuting those of other faiths who refuse to switch religions. In Myanmar Buddhists and Military are killing a Muslim minority. The Catholic Church burning Heretics at the stake in the not too distant past. The Muslims in Arab countries killing Christians or Christian converts. And Atheists (which despite what they SAY bear the identifying marks of a religion) Under the Communist Government killing people to stop the spread of 'unsanctioned' religion be that different denominations of Christianity or other religious beliefs. Hinduism isn't safe from this either with historical accounts of murder of various different religious groups over the years from Christians, to Buddhists to Muslims have been slaughtered in the name of Hinduism. The union of Church and State ALWAYS equals persecution; and unfortunately, where the U.S. goes, the rest of the world follows.

The book I suggest you read to get a view of the bigger picture and the underlying issues, has met with a lot of criticism. In fact the loudest voices are those which criticise. That said to me it has been helpful in opening my eyes, and after doing my own independent research to prove whether what it speaks of is true or not, it has made me aware of the realities of the situation we find ourselves in. Therefore I urge you not to take what people say at face value, but rather read what it says for yourself and make your own judgemt on what you have read as opposed to judgement based on hearsay and "everyone says" or "everyone knows".

You can find and read it online. It's free to download. And you can find audiobook versions free to download too. It is called "The Great Controversy " written by E.G. White look it up on any search engine, and it should come up. Good luck.
Senri720 chapter 1 . 9/9
a fun read overall, I enjoyed this story. it's obviously pretty paradoxical, but a funny idea, and if you squint a bit and ignore Harry's age it would be a VERY good harry potter headmaster of Hogwarts story for after he graduated. a lot of good points are made, and I like the sharp look at many characters, so yeah, good stuff. that's all, Tata
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 9/9
Now that's a different kind of Harry!
Gina chapter 1 . 9/4
Just as great as the first time I read it. Thanks
FlowersBite chapter 1 . 9/5
I really liked this, Hogwarts finally is achieving the level it should have. I feel bad that Harry does not have any friendships for now but it will get better as he ages. I can see it now, him being the youngest Headmaster and the longest running headmaster.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 1 . 9/2
Nice!
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 1 . 8/25
This is one of the cutest things I've read in a long time, and God did I need this
hetc chapter 1 . 8/21
Small & beautifully formed! What a lovely ,original & sensible little story. I love the conceit of Harry being such a pragmatic headmaster- Fantastic.
I really like this. Wish there was a bit more. I'm wondering if he ever becomes friends with anyone. Like hermione. They could meet in the library. He could wear a glamour but she'll know he's Harry. And who knows other friends could be made
therws96 chapter 1 . 8/18
This is great :)
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 8/15
Utterly delightful! :)
Blue September chapter 1 . 8/12
Whaaaaaaaaaa! Seeeeeeqqqqqqqquuuueeeeeeeelllllll! Love it to the moon.
pyoson123 chapter 1 . 8/9
Omg this is short little story but it was so good
Tankinator175 chapter 1 . 7/27
This was excellent, in an unusual sort of way. I've never read of Harry becoming Headmaster of Hogwarts instead of year one before. I would bee quite appreciative if you continued this story.

With deepest regards
Tankinator175
fridelain chapter 1 . 7/27
Nice, if a little rushed.
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »