Reviews for Calculation
RavenCarver chapter 1 . 2h
Just. One. Word

Awsome
Nickzillakingofmonsters chapter 1 . 12/8
Hey man, this was a lot of fun, thank you for writing it.

I did want to mention a typo I found while reading. I noticed that you described The Magician's Nephew as the first Chronicles of Narnia book. Obviously this is a highly embarrassing typo since it is the sixth book in the series. Hopefully you can fix that right up :P
rlsa chapter 1 . 12/1
This is fun and I so enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!
darkgold chapter 1 . 11/22
Great story. Thanks for sharing!
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 1 . 11/17
That was an unexpected twist. And despite the fact that the conflict with Voldemort (or at least his Horcruxes) was never resolved, I feel like it is perfect the way it is. There's just something good about the note on which you left off.

Of course Harry's ooc and a slight Mary Sure knowledge-wise (wisdom-wise) but I feel that can be forgiven. It's wonderful and that would be very hypocritical considering the KHR fic I'm working on at the moment.

I just. Love all the fix-its you did. You fixed so much yay! And I wish Mort Alley was a thing. It was so cool and such an original, good idea! To see that even Hagrid was kinda prejudiced against it made me extremely sad.

And the board of governors XD haha. They can't even find fault with him :)
MPPC chapter 1 . 11/13
Delightful.
This has good parts, but most of them were kill by all the crap of the bigotry and rapist saving stupidity
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 10/31
Wheeeee! Ach, that was amazing!
Nevara5 chapter 1 . 10/30
I think this is my favorite oneshot
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 10/28
I love this wonderful story. I do hope that you will consider writing more to this as I would love to see what other changes that harry can make in being the Headmaster at such a young age.
the starrose chapter 1 . 10/26
Nice!
Firebolt1591 chapter 1 . 10/26
Absolutely amazing.
Fandomsdontdie chapter 1 . 10/25
This was amazing!
Fireblitz113 chapter 1 . 10/22
Please, PLEASE create a sequel for this!
Sincerely,
Fireblitz113
Dugleik chapter 1 . 10/20
This ended up being so much more then the Harry gets rich by exchanging gold story I thought it would be. Love it.
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »