Reviews for The Coming Of Arthur Part One And a Half
Virgo Galadis chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Good gap filler, explaining many things (how they got out of Camelot, Merlin sending a letter to Lancelot), it was an enjoyable read. Bonus credit for staying canon and linking to the actual episode really well! ;) I liked the idea that Merlin became the group's leader and how they respected him, but his quarrel with Gaius was a little OOC in my opinion. I wished to see a bit more Merlin-Arthur interactions, but otherwise it was a good fic!

Virgo Galadis
Agypsythetan chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I'm sorry your story started out interesting, but it was so far OOC for Merlin when he threatened Gaius that I stopped reading it & couldn't finish!
ebhg chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is a lovely take on that time between these episodes. Well done!

Alligates chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Aaah, that was... perfect. You are very right, no one really appreciated how much Merlin was actually doing :) thank you for showing us that.
bluespiritgal chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Excellent canon filler to the episode. You did a marvelous job! A campanion piece/idea would be to this filler from Gwaine's point of view, his thoughts on how Merlin sticks by Arthur, cares for him and how Merlin takes on the leadership, maybe even some supportive "bromance" between Merlin and Gwaine that gives Merlin that extra bit of strength to keep pushing forward. Just a suggestion. It was a marvelous read!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
So much love for this!
jameson1155 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Excellent job! I had been looking for a story that would bridge the gap between the two episodes and you did it just like I would have pictured it. Thanks so much!
queroro chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I love you so much for this, thank you. It was an excellent read, you got me really into it.

You are brilliant. just. awesome.
sarajm chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I loved this story. It was a nice look at what very likely did go on between those scenes.
Thomson chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Good story!
Lady Willamina chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I think it was perfectly understandable of Arthur to go into a deep depression after all that happened in Part 1. His fever seemed to parallel the intensity of the pain he must have experienced due to that evil witch's betrayal and cruelty.

Merlin's feelings and experiences were portrayed very convincingly. His character needs to be in charge of things sometimes so i'm glad he did here.
Knighted-Geek chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I loved that, would love to see something else like that. Great work. :)
Define X chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
*applause* What a wonderful little piece! It's so hard to find good Merlin fiction, and I believe I've stumbled onto a real gem here. ;) Thank you for writing this for us. Well done! :)
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 12/8/2011