Reviews for A True Test Of Love
Ladybug Lover chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Update. I must read more. It's really really good!
abegailbucu chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
awwww QAQ
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
I absolutley love this story. Spamano is my otp :D This is amazing. Its sad, but heartwarming at the same time. I love it sooooooooo much.
Spamano4ever chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
WHY HAVE YOU NO UPDATED!?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
You. Need to update this and the International Camp for Troubled Teens. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Please update, this story is good!
Quiet.crash chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
J-just Awwwwww! *snif*
Anake14 chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I'm pretty sure if I was around and Spain fell off a ladder I'd pull an England and laugh, then again, Spain would probably try to play it off and say he was okay just so Lovi would stop crying. I love your stories, by the way Arrivederci is nowhere near as bad as the one shot I tried to write for the pairing, though for some reason people want it to continue...i will never understand fan-fanatics.
Iamee chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
This is soooo sweet and so sad! I know it's early in the series but I'm hooked! I can't wait until the next chapter! Keep it up!

(this is totally gonna be one one those stories that I'm gonna cry in the end because it's so amazing!)
Wolfen Artist of HetaStuck chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
O my god its so sad!mmm 7pdate please!
The Dolma chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Hi HipsterMustache im Silver Pride. I am in love with stories , I am also obsessed with anything involving amnesia, it seams very interesting to when I found this story I practically screamed "yaaaaaay" and started rolling on the floor!I think you deserve a nice Tomato! Please keep writing ! I cant stand the suspence! Hasta la pasta!
Kairi-Yajuu2 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
O This is some serious writing improvement! So much love for this! I was sitting at the edge of my seat the entire time! Really! Only one suggestion, don't 'center' your story. It makes it confuzzing and difficult to read. Other than that, LOVE! So much Love!
Maedhros chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Love this.
silverstream27 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
So sweet! I love this plot line and can't wait to see where you take the story!

Write on