Reviews for Because She Came Here With Me
Mmmmm Cookie chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Please update!
kage-nedo chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
if there was one thing i think the movie missed out on - it's the haymitch-katniss connection, so i'm ecstatic to read this fanfic. gorgeous!
liljennmartin chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
This story is so haunting & beautiful...it is addictive! Your writing & story development are excellent...although I must admit I'm confused...Because She Came Here With Me is marked complete...but it definitely doesnt feel that way...puhleez tell me there is hope that there will be more!
Try Crying chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
This story is absolutely fantastic! Is there any more? Or is it done for good?

Either way, loved it, loved it, loved it.
lambtastic chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Oh yay Katniss and Gale made up. Please continue soon!
LankySundown chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Alshjdfhksla just cruised through this entire thing in one day... Good god, I absolutely LOVE how you write Haymitch and Katniss' relationship after the initial hookup (which is all most fics ever cover). The snarkiness, the love/hate... IT'S ALL SO GOOD. Keep writing, please, and update SOON!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Your story is complete? This is the end? It's not that I didn't like this chapter, but I want her to be with Haymitch again
TheWeekendSinner chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Wow, things definitely took an interesting turn. Gale broke my heart in this one.

"He looked up at her, face wrecked in emotion, "I didn't. I never had the right to.""
*sobs*

Been missing your writing. Looking forward to the next update.
itsjustmel chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Hiya
I have just read all seven chapters - I haven't really been on fanfic for a long time and if I do I rarely find stories that captivate me. I will send you a personal message now, x
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
I'm glad that they've made up in a way, and that Gale finally let himself cry for Prim.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
""A booming voice shouts a war whoop outside into the night. It sounds again. I shake my head and laugh. He hasn't made that sound since I got a high score in my first games. A few minutes pass and he sedately comes strolling back into the room with two glasses and a very large bottle of champagne. "Look what I found. Stole us some of the good stuff."

"Pilfered hooch, romance at its finest."" HURRAY!

HEHE naked pool time! AWE Gale doesn't like naked pool time.

Katniss is gigling! Point for Haymitch!

I LOVE how Jo waddled into their room, and asked to know all the details.

""Haymitch whispers to me. "Let her have some fun. She might leave the room faster."

The last part is the sole basis of my quick decision. "Ok. He's right. No trouble. Whatever you think is fine, just simple. We aren't wanting a circus."" HEHE this is funny!

""What she's saying hurts so bad but then something horrible dawns on me. "Please say you didn't marry him for that?"

She looks at me with victory in her eyes. "I win," she whispers. "You just proved you still love him. So both of you need to stop your shit and play nice."" HEHE Jo's smart and clever!

Jo's right, a jealous Haymitch does sound like fun.

"'I stare at her, amazed at how right her idiotic logic actually is. "How'd you get so smart?"

She laughs and eye's twinkling, says, "Years in the pool with Finnicky darling and Hay-baby."" NICE!

""Be our little Mockingjay and save the world again. I have wedding plans to make."

I don't say anything, but I do smile. I get up to leave and turn at the last minute. "Haymitch is right about you. Gale got lucky."

"Circus or ceremony, your choice. Fix it or deal with my wrath."" Oh Jo I love you!
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Good job setting her back a few months Gale! Well done!

""Is that a smile?" he kisses me, just soft chaste little pecks of sweetness. I feel it crawling across my face widening, swimming toward my eyes. "Hello smile. I missed you. Yep, the whole fucking world is screwed if I get to keep this little face smiling."

"You are a pathetic romantic old fool. And I do love you."" AWE! yay kATNISS is smiling again!

i'M GLAD THAT she is coming back into her own.
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
""it was hard to keep my face from revealing how terrible and how not Johanna she looked.

"Wait, you call this suffering a pregnancy? Cook, butler, swimming pool. You are such a spoiled brat." I say cheerfully.

She beams,"" HEHE!

I really enjoyed Katniss and Johanna's conversations. I wonder what Katniss would do if she did get pregnant?

""No. I mean one that might be hard. I have a recipe book and I am taking it to… do you know who Annie is?"

"Of course I do." He says quietly.

"Well It Belongs to Peeta but if you would, could you write any of his favorite recipes in the back. I know you probably are not one to share, but it would be nice for his son to grow up eating the things that made Finn happy. Is that something you would do?"

There are tears in his eyes. He takes a moment to respond. "I would be honored."" This is really cool! I like the thought of Little Finn growing up eating the kinds of food that his dad liked.

Gale's 'forest' is gorgeous!
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
AWE Johanna and Gale are haiving a baby!

Johanna does needs some female friends.

""Haymitch turned his big sad puppy eyes to me and I shook my head and kissed him, telling him he would have to be nice the whole time."" AWE!

I LOVE Delly and Darius! They're cute!

"The country's most famous drunk and the country's most famous crazy murderer really had no need to take on parenting."" Interesting idea.

Haymitch is more like Katniss, and understands her better than Peeta and Gale ever have.

""You aren't quite housebroken and we are more accustomed to our privacy."

He leans over me wagging his eyebrows, "Worried the boy will realize he can't keep up with an old man?"

I laugh. "Worried Johanna will compare notes? Out loud?"

"Well that is rather inevitable, don't you think? I will win, I assure you." He says in a mildly snobby capitol inflection."" HEHE!

Haymitch and Katniss are awesome!

""Well keeping her waiting always puts her in fair conniption. How about if I sneak in there and see if I can piss her off royal and proper."

"I bow to the master." Gale says grinning."" This'll be fun!

""Drivers, butlers, whatever the other guy is, cook, housekeeper. I suppose you have a lawn boy too? Not bad for a little outlaw seam boy." I say eyes twinkling."" HEHE!

""one of us, were strangers. Your mom put the IV in your arm. Haymitch and Flavious bathed you, dressed you. You didn't know me." His eyes search my face. " You forgot me. The only person you even recognized was Haymitch. I fed you and you didn't know we had ever met. Peeta had a breakdown when you couldn't respond. It was horrible."" This cool. I'm glad that she had people who knew and loved her taking care of her.

""I'm going to be an Aunt."

He is suddenly grinning at me like a fool. His lips are pressed to my forehead as he says, "Thank you. You'll always be my Catnip."

I grin, "That's Aunt Catnip now."" AWE! Aunt Catnip!

HEHE Jo sent Haymitch to see who was left alive. That's awesome!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
OMG I LOVED THIS FIC!

Peeta is such a turd! I'm glad he found love with Annie, but I hate how he broke Katniss' heart first by not coming back to 12 and then saying on Tv that he loved Annie.

I'm glad that both Haymitch and Katniss gave him pieces of their minds.
Finally I LOVe how Haymitch used Peeta's line to tell Katniss, that he loved her.