Reviews for Because She Came Here With Me
PlumeVif151 chapter 1 . 6/3
Peeta and Gale can go to Hell, viva Haymitch xD
Kit48 chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
Personally, I hope that the release of the final movie inspires the next chapter of all your Hunger Games FF's - cause they are so good, I know I'll be re-reading them again as soon as I see the movie.
MidnightGlows chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
Aweeee please update again!
Mmmmm Cookie chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Please update!
kage-nedo chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
if there was one thing i think the movie missed out on - it's the haymitch-katniss connection, so i'm ecstatic to read this fanfic. gorgeous!
liljennmartin chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
This story is so haunting & beautiful...it is addictive! Your writing & story development are excellent...although I must admit I'm confused...Because She Came Here With Me is marked complete...but it definitely doesnt feel that way...puhleez tell me there is hope that there will be more!
Try Crying chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
This story is absolutely fantastic! Is there any more? Or is it done for good?

Either way, loved it, loved it, loved it.
lambtastic chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Oh yay Katniss and Gale made up. Please continue soon!
LankySundown chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Alshjdfhksla just cruised through this entire thing in one day... Good god, I absolutely LOVE how you write Haymitch and Katniss' relationship after the initial hookup (which is all most fics ever cover). The snarkiness, the love/hate... IT'S ALL SO GOOD. Keep writing, please, and update SOON!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Your story is complete? This is the end? It's not that I didn't like this chapter, but I want her to be with Haymitch again
TheWeekendSinner chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Wow, things definitely took an interesting turn. Gale broke my heart in this one.

"He looked up at her, face wrecked in emotion, "I didn't. I never had the right to.""
*sobs*

Been missing your writing. Looking forward to the next update.
itsjustmel chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Hiya
I have just read all seven chapters - I haven't really been on fanfic for a long time and if I do I rarely find stories that captivate me. I will send you a personal message now, x
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
I'm glad that they've made up in a way, and that Gale finally let himself cry for Prim.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
""A booming voice shouts a war whoop outside into the night. It sounds again. I shake my head and laugh. He hasn't made that sound since I got a high score in my first games. A few minutes pass and he sedately comes strolling back into the room with two glasses and a very large bottle of champagne. "Look what I found. Stole us some of the good stuff."

"Pilfered hooch, romance at its finest."" HURRAY!

HEHE naked pool time! AWE Gale doesn't like naked pool time.

Katniss is gigling! Point for Haymitch!

I LOVE how Jo waddled into their room, and asked to know all the details.

""Haymitch whispers to me. "Let her have some fun. She might leave the room faster."

The last part is the sole basis of my quick decision. "Ok. He's right. No trouble. Whatever you think is fine, just simple. We aren't wanting a circus."" HEHE this is funny!

""What she's saying hurts so bad but then something horrible dawns on me. "Please say you didn't marry him for that?"

She looks at me with victory in her eyes. "I win," she whispers. "You just proved you still love him. So both of you need to stop your shit and play nice."" HEHE Jo's smart and clever!

Jo's right, a jealous Haymitch does sound like fun.

"'I stare at her, amazed at how right her idiotic logic actually is. "How'd you get so smart?"

She laughs and eye's twinkling, says, "Years in the pool with Finnicky darling and Hay-baby."" NICE!

""Be our little Mockingjay and save the world again. I have wedding plans to make."

I don't say anything, but I do smile. I get up to leave and turn at the last minute. "Haymitch is right about you. Gale got lucky."

"Circus or ceremony, your choice. Fix it or deal with my wrath."" Oh Jo I love you!
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Good job setting her back a few months Gale! Well done!

""Is that a smile?" he kisses me, just soft chaste little pecks of sweetness. I feel it crawling across my face widening, swimming toward my eyes. "Hello smile. I missed you. Yep, the whole fucking world is screwed if I get to keep this little face smiling."

"You are a pathetic romantic old fool. And I do love you."" AWE! yay kATNISS is smiling again!

i'M GLAD THAT she is coming back into her own.