Reviews for False Dawn
hotoyui chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
no updates?! aawww... i am rili hoping to read more of this story. i like the plot and just love hotohori and yui... so sad only few stories for them. hope youll try updating PWEEASSE? ;)
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
slavedriver2008 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Hi, I stumbled upon this story and I like it! When are you planning to update? I'd love to hear what would happen to Hotohoti-Yui-Nuriko. AND don't change the pairings, I like them the way they are. hehe. Too sad Nakago died too soon. Oh well, sometimes a good story requires the death of some characters. n_n
slavedriver chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
hey, where's the succeeding chapters? nice opening. :)
faerieX chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Ooh, cool. Me likes! _ Though I'd have to agree with the reviewer that said the Seiryuu seishi seemed a little too easily defeated by the Suzaku. Maybe if you included a bit more detail in the fight scenes, that would fact, I'd recommend a little more detail all around, but other than that, you've got the makings of a great fic here! I look forward to the rather unusual love, er, "quadrangle" you mentioned, and the apparent backstory between the two emperors could be interesting too...hope you continue this soon! _
kittyn chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Waah! I like your fic. When's the next chapter?

zzzzzzzzzzzzz chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
killua chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Sugoi! Interesting story but can you tell me where are the Suboshi and the others. Anyway...GREAT STORY!
killua chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Winter-Dragon chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Ack! This was such a fantastic start! Tragic, yes, but very good! I can't wait to read what happens next!
ryven64 chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
For the love of God, please continue...I'm very interested in seeing what happens in your next chapters) The plot is very original, it's unlike anything I have ever seen, actually. Very sad how you practically killed off everybody close to Yui(Nakago, Soi, her father, etc...)in a record five minutes. Keep up the great writing!
omni82 chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Hi! Remember me? I reviewed your song-fic which was really good. I usually don't like Yui but in this, she is cool because she's strong. She gets along well with her seishi. I have a question though. Did Miaka wish for the power of Seiryuu to be sealed off because there is no way Nakago would be killed by Hotohori! And you killed the two best seishi...Nakago...Soi. Also, would you at least reconsider changing the pairings in this? I don't see why Yui would want Hotohori or Nuriko or any of them considering they killed her father and friends. Maybe Yui can be distraught over the death of Amiboshi and find comfort in the arms of his twin brother? I'm putting you on my favorite author's list. _
Aki1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Well this is definitely interesting! I'll be looking forward to more of this fic, ne? Good job! o