Reviews for Three in the Morning
bbrae dpsam chapter 1 . 1/22
HATE TERRA *frowny face and angry *
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Beast boy and raven end up together in the comics.
wert chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Stupid bitch
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow, this was really, really beautiful. I was riveted by every single word as the plot was slowly revealed and when I finally realized what had happened, I felt such an enormous change. From beginning to end, I just couldn't believe how amazingly well-written and interesting this piece was. And that last line was just... seriously beautiful and heartbreaking.
R chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Sad, but very good. I like to think that Beast Boy's love for Terra was puppy-love, but this fic reminds me that it was much more complicated than that. It feels like betrayal - a lot like the way Terra betrayed him, only silent.

And I agree that strong affections are often absent ones.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Now I know how Robin felt in "Betrothed" when they met Star's would-be groom. (Flame...hint, hint)
Steve chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow. I really like this one. Short but verry good.
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Wow, very nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I'm sorry these r suppose to be for beast boy and raven so why r they not toghter sry but not a good story
jessistentialism chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
this is actually pretty beautiful. great job! love your writing :) and would love to read more bb/rae from you!
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
a short shoot, but none the less it was nice,

somewhat depressing if we saw it from Raven's POV, if was an cool how Garfield told what happen. Yet it is still sad , i feel so bad for Raven :'C wonder what was of her