Reviews for Daddy's Girl
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Positively enjoyed your one-shot with the utmost satisfaction! Well done.

Your wit and sarcasm comes shining through deliciously - I loved every word and phrase, the verbiage you used and the comparison between the Hippy Kid and then HK ending up like his dad. Yes, indeedy, it does happen like that! I very well know this as a fact since my kids are 24 and 21 years old. I swore centuries ago that I'd NEVER be like my parents! Yeah - right...

Anyway, I've never watched the Gargoyles, as I'm obviously way beyond the generation that would have. I did watch TMNT's with my kids, though, and was dragged mercilessly to all three movies. Although I have to admit we were somewhat uninspired re: #3.

Concerning me, I rediscovered my 'lost' childhood last year and in the process rediscovered the TMNT's. After reading a few 'tales' from the 'shell', I ventured into my own stories - sad as they are. I find it rather funny, a woman my age, writing about cartoon characters. However, like going to Disneyland, it gives me a few moments or hours of escape and a chance to unwind from the realities of life.

Getting back to your story, I thought you presented the fancharacter well and am, now, intrigued with the Gargoyle idea. Thanks, as if I don't have enough to do with all of the myriad of fics I have yet to finish!

Still, I thoroughly enjoyed your 'Daddy's Girl' and can relate very well. Yes, my hubby and I have a daughter, the youngest, and the heartbreaker; so I guess - for now - we're safe, though I can't say the same for any future beaus she may entice! :0)

Thanks for making my day a little brighter!

Be blessed.
Tripmon chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
I read this fic a couple of times already and i was surprised.
Levii chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
*g* That was cute. I could sorta guess the plot from the summary, but the line at the end was a nice surprise that made me laugh.
puaena chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
This fic is proof positive that a fic need not be long to be filled with those nice little details that make a story breathe and also proof positive that a very short vignette need not read like the back of paperback. A very cool fic indeed that made me smile all the way through with sharply defined characterizations; unique in that the focus on Mr. Addenbrooke; and I loved that second to the last line. Oh little does daddy know? Hope you write more garg fics as I enjoyed this very much. Well done.

~ Puaena *;-)
Fidget chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Ryuu, that was fun to read! And so well done that I could enjoy it despite having not seen it in a couple years at best. Fantastic writing, keep it up and you know I'll read it!
Wanderer3 chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
LOL...If I've learned anyhting it's that there's one thing that can make a 'superhero' of any kind nervous: The parents of the love interest. Some things are universal. LOL This was good for a chuckle :) If you continue with this or similar stories, there's potential. Kudos to you!
SilverTiger1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
I don't normally read Gargolyes fic, but I'm glad I had this one pointed out to me. It made me giggle. Adorable dating fic Ryuu. :)