Reviews for meet me on top of the world
alwaysfor3v3r chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Ooooohhhhh god that was beautiful! I love everything about this- the way it starts, the way it ends, the way she tells oliver fuck you, everything! Oh wow. I reallly really love your writing :) I love how she dances in the rain, I love how she wants Oliver to profess his undying love to her and marry her in iceland and raise goats and eat lots of cheese, I love how hard Katie fights for Oliver. I think my favorite, favorite part is "His eyes are dark and he's looking at her the way she wanted Oliver to look at her." That was just so beautiful and heartbreaking. By the way, I've never been a fan of oneshots, but you write such beautiful stories :) And now I think I'll go reread and review :)
his.princess chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Thank you for writing this. I didn't realize it until the story as nearly over, why it was affecting me so much, but then it hit me. You've written Katy with all the problems I've been facing. Trying to make things work with the wrong guy while the right one waits patiently on the sidelines. Thank you. I absolutely loved this.
alexis0599 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is a great story ! I'm in love with it!
currents chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This is frigging brilliant. I love the way Fred was waiting for her the whole time, and was always there for her. And the OliverKatie was brilliantly described, and how they wouldn't give up, until finally it just went to pieces? BEAUTIFUL. no siriusly, like this was fan-effing-tastic, okay.

Thank you so much, Rach! ily man. :)

Always,

Summer
SparksStar39 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This was absolutely adorable! Xx I just love Katie and Fred, and I can't get enough of this! (: Xx
TheFredWeasleyMonster chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS! :'D sooooooo cute! Fratie ftw 8)
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
asdfghjkl this was amazing.

why is this even fair though. seriously. i loved your katie, because she was just so brash and hopeful and realistic as a teenage girl. you had that whole "the unattainable guy is so much better than my best friend" element going for her, and it just made the story that much happier when she finally got a clue. :3 it was brilliant, love.
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I loved this! I loved the 'let me tell you a story' element running through the whole piece, and I love how Fred was in love with her all the time! Okay, and now I'm crying because I'm thinking of Fred dying... :'(