Reviews for Captivate
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was so sweet! I read this and rewatched the scene, and you were totally right! I didn't notice before!

I love the ending, on the bench. It's so sweet! And I loved (from an author's standpoint) how you put that conversation in italics. It had a really cool effect.

Okay, so you're kind of amazing. Just saying. You're an absolutely amazing writer. Please never stop. :)
iklaintevenmad chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
So cute! Love fics that go off canon :)
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I loved that little shot of Kurt mouthing along, and I enjoyed how you developed that moment into this. It's just so easy to get absorbed into the world of Kurt and Blaine, both as individuals and a couple, and so the final sentence struck a chord with me - there aren't words to describe what they have, but even if there were they wouldn't matter because it just is.
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
That was really sweet. Blaine and Kurt are just so beautiful together :3

~K
tgmcrox chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
i adore this so much! i was thinking the same thing when i was watching the scene and i thought u did such a great job interpreting that through blaines eyes

great job :D i really love your writing
Patricia Sage chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Loved this.
hudmelsonberry chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
So I'm not the only one who was completely captivated by Kurt's lip-syncing. I was sort of starting to feel like a creepy stalker person for rewatching that scene - thank you for reminding me that there's someone out there that's just as sane as I am.

As for this story in particular, I absolutely loved it. Have I ever told you that yuo are an amazing writer? Seriously, you have a real gift. Do you by any chance do any original writing because (and here comes my creepy stalker side) I'd love to read it.

Sorry for gushing, but you're simply amazing.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
this is good
QueenOfTheLabsAssistant chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
It was really good and I thought you captured heir emotions awesomely! Loved the reference from 'First Time' :D.

Yeah, Kurt was sitting beside Kurt in the show!canon, if you want to double check, find the scene at sectionals when Blaine and Finn fistbumped in IWS/S, you can see Kurt sitting beside Blaine.

Laura xox
tamarah93 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I'm so glad I decided to go stalking (in a good way) and see what else you've written. ) I love this!
eatyourh3artout chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is just so darn cute! :-) Oh, and Blaine was setting next to Kurt in the show, just an fyi because I read your author note ;-)
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011