Reviews for The Wizard of Ak
FullMetalPon-3 chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
I almost peed thinking of Miss Bitters calling all these things doomed. And I saw the lovely picture Spectra22 drew for this, and GIR is so cute! I want him so badly!
Constellation Temptation chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
Ha! Iggins. I love how well you write the characters dialog. You don't even have to say there name or describe them, I still know who your talking about (on a totally unrelated note, I bet Tak is still laughing about dibs shoes at this very moment)
Constellation Temptation chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
You know, I think I like Gaz as the tin girl more than I like the tin man. She's a lot more useful and funny.
Tier Harribel chapter 19 . 2/8/2013
It was a good story and I pictured it all in my mind and it reminded of the original wizard of oz movie.
TallestCora chapter 20 . 2/5/2013
Hah hah, cool! I loved this story!
TallestCora chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
That girl just HAD to be Tak! *Laughs*
TallestCora chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
LE GASP! Another plot-twister! *Just realizes that's a bad pun* D'OH! It's a good thing we already know what happens next!
TallestCora chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Oh, man, this is so great! Love it! *Sings along to the song*
TallestCora chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
*Laughs* "That was a waste of a quarter..." Great! Can't wait to read the reeesssttt... And maybe see Dib's giant head get sucked up into a twister!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/15/2012
That was amazing you have a gift!
Oh and one more thing...
A RETURN TO AK WOULD BE AWESOME!
BlackOzRanger545 chapter 19 . 6/10/2012
Do you think there may be a Return to Ak?
xXSubwayZoMbIeSxX chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
Gah, I'd imagine Bitters would be getting dizzy. lol

Wonderful story. :)
ExtremePwnage15 chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Haha I love this. Seriously, I do. I loved the wizard of Oz, and seeing it in Invader Zim Style is amazing. I normally don't review stories before I finish them, but I want to point out somethings I've really loved:

1. Sticking true to the characters and matching them well (though Gaz...well, Tin man was always my favorite, and I don't like Gaz very much, but it all kindof works..)

2. The IZ-style humor (love the Bitters' rant about "That pinecone next to the tree? Doomed. And that fish, Doomed..."

3. The amount of effort it took to adapt EVERYTHING in that story into IZ. I would have gotten too lazy and skipped a few points here and there, but this is really good. 9/10 points so far!
Robert chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I loved it. Your story felt very canon, it was easy to picture and the lyrics were pretty good I can see this as an actual episode 10/10
NextNothingNew chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
OH YEAH there are two witches, aren't there? Oops. Forgot about that...

"What, and spoil the mood?" That is SUCH a Tallest thing to say. *dies at the text* "And your little dog too!" "Bit this isn't even my dog..."

"Aw..." Heh heh. KEEP THOSE HEELS ON. I am seriously trying to guess who is going to be who. SRSLY.