Reviews for Touch that hurts and heals
Yuyake no Okami chapter 8 . 4/29
Well, it's not clichè. This story is interesting.
Yuyake no Okami chapter 6 . 4/29
I am an avid Zelda fangirl, but I'm not really into unofficial yaoi. I'm more of a Zelink and Ghirafi shipper :/
Yuyake no Okami chapter 4 . 4/29
Cid? Do we have a Final Fantasy player here? ;-)
KaixDecayx chapter 8 . 4/25
Loved it!
tarzanthethird chapter 8 . 3/30
oi! it's been 3 years, mate! you gonna update again or no? this fanfic is probably the best Kuroshitsuji one I've found, aside from the Grelle misgendering and constant descriptions of characters' clothes- the first one is so incredibly common I don't expect you to know and the second isn't even that big of a deal, so overall this story is pretty damn good. if you're still even on , continue!
Toby chapter 8 . 3/16
Is this ALL!? What happened? TTTT
someone chapter 8 . 1/14
This is so awesomeee peleas update author-sama!
Cinderpelt1600 chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
I really hope you continue, I love the story.
RedReaoer chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Do more
moonlight769 chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Lol, you like GhirahimxLink? Ghirahim can be such a creep sometimes though... . I'll check them out anyways.
moonlight769 chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
I love how all the characters are written! Why I didn't post this on chapter 8, idk... but YOU NEED TO UPDATE AND TAKE THE STORY OFF OF HIATUS! All the characters are in character, except for poor Grell, cause he's all traumatized and stuffs... Bassy needs to go help! . Again, PLEASE UPDATE. IT'S AN AMAZING STORY!
Loki'd in 221b chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
CONTINUE THIS NVFEUBGREOFILSCKDIJOWEP
Pasta Lover1 chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Omg such an awesomely great fantastic fan fiction please write more! I'll love you for ere if you do!
Breaking-Benjamin-rules chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
well, this is an interesting one. poor Grell.
can't wait to see what happens next!
Konri Kari chapter 8 . 10/2/2012