Reviews for Precious Moments
Guest chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Ive got mixed feelings about the light
MikuxLuka401 chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
So uh, I know this is a year and half too late, but I liked this a lot :) Also, while same-sex reproduction is just theoretical biology right now and is being kind of touched on in some experiments; it is in fact, not possible for two women to have a male baby together - should that become possible in the future at which point I would smile. Seeing as how females only have the X chromosome. But I'm really glad you made them both girls, or maybe you already knew that and I'm just making an ass of myself, and I really like the names.

I'm really, really sad this ended right here but like I said, that's kinda a year and half too late for my input eh? :( I love, love, love the way this went. I never expected it to and I'm just pleased as a lark to have read and found this.

Very, very good job, good on yah mate!
DarkArtemisHunter chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Is Fang's driving that bad
FFXIIIfan chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
Wow! Read all 14 chapters and I don't think the characters could be anymore in character- spot on. Hope you make more chapters in the story, who knows? Maybe I'm reading work from a future final fantasy story writer! ;). (Personally XIII is my fave ff game)
rest for the wicked chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
This has got to be the most heartwarming fanfiction I have ever read. From the precious moments involving just Fang and Light to their new family, I've been spellbound since the first word you even typed. You are an incredibly talented author and how you've portrayed the maturity of the entire gang is well done. And as for the childrens names, I actually shed tears (which I'm still wiping away now) at how beautifully they fit them. I applaud the work you've done so far and look forward to more updates from you. Whether its needed or not, you have definitely won yourself a devoted fan.

~rest for the wicked
Tear of Light chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
Awwww. :3 Another cute chapter. I can't wait until Fang and Light have to answer those midnight cries from the kids when they wake up in the middle of the night. Lol.
The Sacred and Profane chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
So sweet! The names are nice and I'm eager to see what you have planned next for the family!
FalconTytus chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
okey first things first i was not very happy that u picked Averia as one of the baby's name's - i thought u could be more original - but to be fair alot of people like that name (light's original name) but i was overjojed that Aurora was a name u picked because i and alot of other people agreed and advised that name. Aurora soo fits the dark haired baby!

i love ur writing and the "precious moments" that you create- the last scene is soo heartwarming and i loved it. - i love the pace u have set up- not too fast not too slow. - the pace a real parent feels - where some days they are just dedicated to their children and days pass in a blink of an eye and other days where it is soo slow! today (26th) i had the absoulte privilage of holding a five week old angelic baby named Alisha who is absoultly adorable -(and who's name also begins with an "A"-lol) and soo i know just how Fang and Light feel holding their children! - even though Alisha isn't my own child the feel of pride that sweels in my chest and the knowledge that she has a fantastic future ahead of her is amazing and in this story you wrote these better than i could have felt it. - that is one massive compliment.i would like to see in the next chapter maybe the not soo good side of being parents- like waking up in the middle of the night etc. look forward (desperately) to the next chapter. :)
t1Mb3r chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
Awwwwww :3 what a cute little family.. O boy.. I cant wait till next update. Light and Fang as newly parents. I wonder what fuss theyll make.. xD
Baka-Strawberry chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
Oh my gawd...

cuteness overload!

can't wait for their parents trial, especially with twins! (and it's Fang and Lightning's children, God).

great chapter! XD
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
I can't wait for the babies crying in the middle of the night. then fang and lighting are all like no it's your turn to check on the kids. kind of thing update soon.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
Well, well, soldier...

TOO...much...CUTENESS! ! X_X

Oh yeah, and a bit of intrigue, thanks to the golden light. Interesting!

Helluva job, girl! Keep it up!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
SkySwimmer19 chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
Can't wait for the trials of parenthood!

Matthias Stormcrow chapter 13 . 2/19/2012
Another excellent chapter I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
Another excellent chapter I love it.