Reviews for Father Christmas
princegeorge chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
That was so very sweet... Thank you for making me smile!
Katherine chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Aww. I loved this story. Especially reading it so close to Christmas. Well done. Xx Kat.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
A good one
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
OH WOW! I loved this story! You sure know how to tug at someones heartstrings. Mrs. Hughes kissing Father Christmas was precious! Thanks!
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Oh, the image of little Sybil sitting in Elsie's lap and telling her how sweet she is to her just... gah, there are no words for that. So beautiful. OH, and then she kissed her on the cheek. You're killing me here. You're just really killing me. lol. Elsie's plan for Sybil was so sweet, too. AWW, and she named her doll Elsie. BAH, too much cuteness for me to handle! LOL, I'm glad Sybil decided to keep Elsie's kissing "Father Christmas" a secret. This was too awesome. CAN I NOMINATE YOU TO BE JULIAN FELLOWES?
DowntonIsMyLife chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Awh I love it, I almost cried too when she chose Elsie for the dolls name. I can just imagine a little Sybil being cuddled by Elsie sooo sweet. Then Carson dressed as Santa ;') Loved it!
MMADfan chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This was such a very sweet story! I could just imagine Carson dressed up as Santa!

I wonder what Sybil thought about what she saw when she got older & knew it hadn't really been "Santa" with Mrs Hughes! LOL!

A great seasonal fic and a very nice addition to your growing collection of Carson & Elsie stories.

Merry Christmas! (A bit early!)
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Awww, this is so adorable and so utterly Christmassy! I love Elsie and little Sybil fics, and this is just too cute. Great job!
Catwoman99 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Lovely story! Little Sybil is adorable. Charles has Mary as his favorite and Elsie has Sybil. So glad you didn't let this plot bunny get away!
Batwings79 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I am honored that my humble story about 'ringtones' should be something that pops to your mind when you hear a song! ;-)

I REALLY enjoyed EVERYTHING about this story. The romantic moments between Charles and Elsie. The very sweet interaction of Sybil and Elsie. Even the bit about Sybil almost knocking Charles over when she ran to hug him. And the story about Elsie's doll was something that I hope will find it's way into other fics until it becomes fanfic-canon. It really was very heartwarming.

And of course, the song that ran through my mind when I was reading about Sybil following Father Christmas down the hall was 'I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus'!

I do have to agree with Onesimus about one thing though...I'm still wondering exactly what Charles' reward was for dressing up as Father Christmas. I was impressed with the steamy kisses but I'm sure he would have wanted more than that. LOL! I know, I know, we read that Father Christmas gave Elsie exactly what SHE wanted for Christmas so we're supposed to read between the lines and imagine it all for ourselves...BUT...some of us like DETAILS! LOL! ;-)

Thank you and HAPPY CHRISTMAS to Hogwarts Duo!
cookie-moi chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Awww. Little Sybil is just such a cute child. And her seeking out Elsie because she thinks that the housekeeper is most likely not to think her question silly is soo adorable.

I love your interpretation of “I saw Mummy kissing Santa” and the last line of course. :D

And Violet suspecting the head servants having to do something with the child’s visitor and being all happy about it is soo cute. :)

Elsie is the sweetest housekeeper that ever drew breath by giving Sybil her own doll. Aww.
Miss Puppet chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Well, that was such a stupid typo that I couldnt resist and had to log-out to leave an review to rectify it.

I dont know who was more adorable, Sybil or Elsie, or Charles in his Father Christmas outfit.
Miss Puppet chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I dont know who is more adorable, Sybil or Elise... what a lovely story!
onmyside chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Sooo cute! I could really imagine little Lady Sybil and how she fell in "love" with Mrs. Hughes. Wonderful story! *sigh*
spin84 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Oh how fabulous! I will be looking out for any hints of this activity in the Christmas special episode - I'm certain it must have, or at least Carson dressing up as Father Christmas at least. And naturally it would be the Dowager Countess to notice such things! ;-)

It's just made me feel a little more Christmassy, thank you!

Spin Xx