Reviews for Charlie's Skeletons
CydneyWrekk chapter 5 . 12/10/2017
While some of this is a little jokey I would like to see what happens and the aftermath conversation with Charlie and the Cullen's. No to mention when the Cullen's meet the Charlie's Team.
dazzleglo chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
Lmao they're all lying to one another.
qhrciskrpc chapter 5 . 6/25/2017
Finally. Took you long enough.

Was worth waiting for .
bmthespian chapter 5 . 5/23/2017
Great chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2017
Molly, I have read many on your stories. Many speak of prayer, faith in God, and even so theoretically correct as to putting trust in Jesus! Is all the profanity necessary? The "humor" of profanity went out with early Prior and Murphy!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 5 . 5/5/2017
I had completely forgotten about this story. Glad you didn't give it up. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Denninelli chapter 5 . 4/30/2017
Oh, what a birthday present for Jess Molly!
And us...
ohtobeyoung chapter 5 . 4/30/2017
What a shocker getting this update and on your birthday too! What a delightful treat! The suspense is building will everyone be in time? Great chapter my friend. Oh Charlie you are so slick!
sujari6 chapter 5 . 4/30/2017
Love this story. I look forward to it continuing.
Janiriki chapter 5 . 4/30/2017
"Gums flapping" lmao, now, just HOW do gums flap?
Nice work on the update, ... dunno how much it's worth tho - it was pretty um ... short, that some kind of reflection? {Smeagol is now in fit's of sniggers}
Cheers
J
Goldielover chapter 5 . 4/29/2017
I hadn't run across this story before. It is so funny, especially the bit at the airport. Will be looking forward to seeing what happens next. (Well, whenever it gets updated again.)
SassyCass chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
I think my neighbors are going to be knocking on my door soon. I can't stop laughing-loudly! This is the funniest bit of writing I've read in quite some time. Thank you, and please continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Up date please
savannavansmutsmut chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
I hope you can update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
You started off with a good story line. But then it just goes haywire. Sorry