Reviews for The Caprican Experiment
sydney chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
What happned did she have a sleeping shot?
Cat09OwlCity chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
Love the story! Please keep on writing I'm so interested! I literally read all of the chapters in about 2-3 days!
tomboy2012 chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
I know what you mean about taking a break from writing. Sometimes you just need to take a break, even though you do love to write, because it can get overwhelming. At least, that's how I feel sometimes. I'm not sure about you ;)
Anyway, I thought that it was so cool that Anthony and Tina were actually Tony and Tia. I had always imagined them like that, especially since the actors who played Tony and Tia were the same actors who played Anthony and Tina. It was a nice reason why they helped the kids escape from Henry Burke in the movie. The only thing that I would have to say confused me was when you were talking about Sara and then the clone of Sara...I wasn't sure which you were speaking about, if you understand what I mean. I do have to cut this review short because I am low on power, but thank you for updating!
problemsherlock chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
dear writer,

once again, an excellent climax. one thing. (no offence) but in the begining, i felt like they were unconcious most of the book. please, try to avoid sedating them so much, as it may have a tiring effect.

best regards,

problemsherlock
Problemsherlock chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
Look, you write great, even though I was glad they finally left the hospital, and you should continue on with the book. I think you should have a little more running, action , chases in, because the hospital was starting to get boring

No offense
GurlNextDoor447 chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
I cant wait for the next chapter!
tomboy2012 chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed in such a long time! It takes me a long time to read your chapters, and sometimes I have to read them more than once :)

So Alex, Jack, and the parents don't know who the original copies are? I don't think that I do either...I'm still upset that Henry Burke took away their abilities. It agrivates me. Especially at the begining, the way that that scientist was treating her just wasn't acceptable. Alien or not, she is still just a kid (teenager?) and she shouldn't be tortured...they were trying to get Seth to go outside. I honestly didn't think that he would go, seeing as he is so stubborn, and his sister was still asleep in the hospital room.

"Seth learned quickly to do whatever the man told him to do, because if he didn't a bracelet that he had constantly around his wrist would vibrate and they'd torture the poor boy. And then they'd require him to perform again, or to do it if he hadn't have done it already. They'd often have a table in the middle of the room and would require him to walk through it again and again on Henry's command while the scientists who stood outside of the room with Henry in a glass cage from which they could see and observe from would scribble notes down, or would be looking at various computers and displays, no doubt with vitals or other information on it, that Seth couldn't see because the displays were positioned away from him." Goodness, that must have been torture! Imagining Seth like that, especially since in the movie he is so stubborn and he would never do that..I just..it is very deep.
MusicCheerLove chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Luurrrvvvveee it! I love how it always takes time for me to read your stoires, you have great ideas. (:
tomboy2012 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Can I just say, that I love how detailed you are with your writing? And how I actually will sit and read your chapters for a good fifteen-twenty minutes, and then go back to read it again later to make sure that I understand everything.

At first, I thought this was set back during the movie, when the kids got taken, but I realized that wasn't the case. Who were the imposters at the end of the chapter? Did Jack and Alex replace them? But then again, that seems a little unbelievible. Maybe Henry sent...clones? But how would their parents not be able to tell, unless the imposters were exact clones? And, juding by the way that the clones were acting, my guess is that they either were creating and brainwashed and don't realize what they are doing (because that is the way that their brains are wired) or they are just acting. Oh, so many questions! I am pretty excited about this new story!
MusicCheerLove chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
It's great! Very suspenseful, I love it (: In all truth it's hard for me to read a story without any OCs, and I read through this one easily. Verrry good :D