Reviews for Every Evening I Died, And Every Evening I Was Born
mulder1921 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Stands, clapping... Bravo! That was brilliantly sexy.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was INSANE. Ohmygod. I think I just died. Fantastic.. You managed to make fight club very sexy xD
be-zee chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
damn hot.
tastelessdays chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
HOLY SHIT this is GORGEOUS. SO hot and gritty and dirty and UNF.
InsularFLY chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That was so different. But I loved it. Kurt should be shown as strong more often. It's lovely!
VampBait chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I have a sudden and desperate obsession with FightClub!Blaine, and this story... I swear, I'm a little disturbed by how hot that was.

ParadiseorPurgatory chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
A lot of people have tried to write a Dalton Fight Ckub fic, but they don't have the courage you have to just run with it.

I've read a lot of your stuff and while not many of them are overly plot driven, the writng is always fantastic. This was awesome, the fic was still in your style while taking some hints from the master that is Chuck Palahniuk. Well done
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
shitfuckcrapshitfuck that was SO intense and SO DAMN HOT! wow. like WOW. *_*
SeadogCyborg chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Palahniuk, sweaty, messy Blaine, hot Klaine sex, and bloodplay?

Sweet Cheesus.

Thank you so much for writing this.
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Well, I love Fight Club and I love your writing, so this was amazing! :D
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I love this...
dudettekitty chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
As I'm browsing Kurt/Blaine fics:

Dammit a fight club fic NOT reading that

-Shit authorrayychel infinity? FUCK NOW I HAVE TO READ IT.

Thought I'd share my thought process with you. These are the things your author tag makes me do lol :)
WhyDoYouWantMyName chapter 1 . 12/9/2011

This is exactly what ive been looking for since the moment he said fight club on glee.

Its dark, and sexy, and twisted, and awesome.

I dont know if you meant it to be this wasy but to me the Missing Link dude was Karofsky and the New Blonde was either sam or sebastian xD

Loved it. Thanks!
R.Harper chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Oh Wow, this is just fantastic. Dark, sinister and oh so sexy. I have to say, the idea of a Dalton fight club, and especially Blaine looking all sweaty and angry is a great image :)

I would love to read more, if you would write some!
inukimeko chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Whoa. O_o That was awesome. I mean the details during the fights were like so fantastic. I could imagine everything perfectly. I think they absolutely need to include fight club in glee now just so we can see these two shirtless and fighting each other. *drools*. Can you imagine it?