Reviews for Just A Little Bit
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
this was really good
the different scenes made me smile :)
also, I like the part where Donna usually ends up thinking that maybe she loves Harvey just a little bit (even though I don't believe that you could love a person that fast/soon). LOL
I really found this cute.
Newbie87 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Love the ending! so sweet! well written!
kawoosh chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Okay, "He's totally out-Shatnering Shatner" is possibly the best line ever written. And the baseball one, omgggggg. I'm basically in love with this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Aww, this was cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh my gosh, thank you so much. Why? You got Donna's last name right. Thank you! I never understand how some authors spend time writing their lovely stories, yet don't take the time to look up her name. It's kind of a pet peeve, change anything else about a character, but a name is a name. So thank you, as I do believe this may be the first time I have seen it right. Also, reading this little fic was a lovely way to spend my lunch break, so thank you for that to.
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I loved it! Love, love, loved it! All of the scenarios were very well written. Good job!
2shy the Shippy chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This story deserves more reviews! I think every scenario is plausible and the story was too cute. Man, I would love to read a high school fic about these two. lol This was really a great story.
Saltair chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I really enjoyed reading this one! You wrote the two of them beautifully, even the ways they never met were oddly plausible, were it not for the timeline of their meeting that the cannon's set up. I have trouble deciding which one I liked best, but I the true scenario was very satisfying (but shoot, they all were really!)

I'd love to read more on these two from you, they're one of my new favorite pairings, and there's just so little out there on them. Kudos for capturing their personalities so well! :)
Anon Reader chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I liked this. There were a couple spelling errors. I'm going to check out some of your other stories.
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This is really super good, and you need to write more Suits fanfic!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I LOVED this! Very well-written and nice characterisation;-) I love the Harvey/Donna relationship on the show and I really hope that we see some progress in that department...I would love to see more Harvey/Donna fics from you - maybe some requited ones as well?;-D It's so rare and refreshing to find someone who writes them so well;-)
UrbanHymnal chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Oh yes, I liked this quite a bit! I love how you write Donna, so sure of herself, so epically awesome in each scenario. I liked that you kept their personalities and interests in mind for each scenario- the Star Trek portion made me chuckle. :) I really liked that you touched on Donna wanting to be Harvey's right hand man versus loving him; that moment on the show when she said that you can never go back once you head down that road sounded so wistful and honest. Great job!