Reviews for Emily's Poison
Zebrastreifen chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
though I cannot imagine Emily, too, having a drinking problem, I like the way you have dealt with the topic (especially I like the way you made clear that Emily herself knows that "this" is nothing one would expect of her). The way you have described her feelings is awesome!

What I like best is the "one last drink" - thing ; it is so authentic!
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow! This is something I've never seen done! Great story idea and I love how you connected it to Strauss's drinking.
Rebecca1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I really enjoyed this - a new vulnerable side to Emily :) and who would've thought she could ever relate to Strauss ;-)
luv2write0205 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was different. I liked it, though. Very well thought up and unique. You did a terrific job.
lizzabet chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
You have to continue this! It's way too good to be this short! Please:)
TheCompositionNotebook chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
How have I not reviewed this. What is up with me.

Anyways. So good. You really got into Emily's mind here. And the last line was really good, it really had an effect and left you thinking.

As always, my twin, fantastic.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
You captured the emotions perfectly... Poor Emily. And the last line really sums it up. 'Just one more time' are often the thoughts of someoent rying to quit something.
cacamilis chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
You really know how to tug on my heartstrings *pouts like Reid*. I felt so bad for Emily reading that, the way you wrote what she was feeling was... compelling. The guilt, shame and fear of being found out were so believable and in character for her. I'm jealous of your mad skills. :P
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
this was a really good story i feel like it gives us more inside to how she dealt in paris
Taomerline Fanfiction chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I think you should continue this. Her internal dialogue is spot on! Addicts are renowned for deluding themselves, irrationally rationalizing, and laughing derisively at themselves.

I'd suggest at least two-three more chapters of this stage before one of her team discover her secret. Please make it Reid, who becomes her silent Co-sponsor.

Just saying ...
CriminalMindsForever1990 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Aww so ssad. poor em
JOTCH chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Poor Emily! Alcoholism... I think you o a great job explaining and setting the mood.
anony chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
poor Emily. hope she gets help and gets better. loved the last line.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/13/2011