Reviews for Déjà Vu
seddielovers2832 chapter 36 . 8/27/2014
OMG WHY DID YOU END IT THAT WAS AMAZING! I'm dying with this cliffhanger and I was really hoping I'd get to see what you were thinking. But AWESOME STORY!
hugsforlucy chapter 36 . 5/20/2014
Please update this story!
jesspugs500 chapter 36 . 2/24/2014
R u kidding me? Ur kidding right? U need to keep going come on. U r ruining the story here!
jesspugs500 chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Zoey is 7 not 13! Make her act her age! No toe year old is that sophisticated
Sara Lovebird chapter 36 . 1/18/2014
Well it looks like it wasn't April Fools at al... The story is great, will you ever update?
Ezria2x24 chapter 36 . 1/10/2014
So was the April fools thing a joke? Please update!
S.S.Ezria chapter 36 . 9/24/2013
Please tell me that u were just joking and that u will update I love this!
SophieLovesPLL chapter 36 . 4/15/2013
Oh my god I thought you were serious, I just died! Update soon loved it:)
Laura chapter 36 . 4/8/2013
Jackie! Ugh. I can't believe she's putting her own child up to this stuff, it's ridiculous. I'm very curious to see how Zoey reacts to what Aria and Ezra are going to tell her. Please update soon :)
WWKMDbracelets chapter 36 . 4/3/2013
What. Crazy. Update soon.
mereedithh chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
I just read it all. LOVED IT especially Zoey! So cute! Omggg! And I'm like in love with Jake and I can totally see Jackie doing that. Also, worst joke ever I was like about to cry nooooo!

Excuse the errors above(: keep writing please!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
Ohhh... I almost had a heart attack my pressure! With that April fools... Smh good one. Update!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
Nice chapter
Sobeys chapter 36 . 4/1/2013
.GOD. I almost missed the April Fools at the end. I was just abt to die, this is 1 of my fave stories haha. Update soon, can't wait to see the next chapter :)
Rosewood girl 317 chapter 36 . 4/1/2013
Ahh ur note made my heart stop! Can't wait to see what Zoey's reaction is when Aria tells her about how she met Ezra. Good chapter update soon!