Reviews for If Only
MiniRoonie chapter 1 . 4/1
This was just... wow. I loved every minute of it and I'm so glad I decided to give this fic a try. It was totally worth it. The descriptions, characters, scenes, and feelings were just all spot on. Fantastic job!
X3MonochromeX3 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I loved it. Really cute, but sad at the same time.
DarthAtomleeder chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I love it! Whole fic. I would like it canon like your story T.T . Why was not like !? :(.

Mello was amazing and Sayu too.

Amazing,I enjoyed it.

Greetings.

DarthAtom.
Vicki27 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Hello! Your one-shot is vey beautiful, sad, touching and sweet.

I love it!

Greetings.

Vicki
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Loved this!
SenkaCrystal's chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
OMG, That is so cute.

At the end, the beginning, well the whole thing...Mellos imagination.. *Shakes Head* Aww
death note fan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
WOW! This was so utterly lovely...the longing and wistfulness you managed to portray in this piece was truly amazing. Mello was COMPLETELY in character, and despite this being AU I could really see him thinking like this-how sadly ironic it is to see a genius wishing for nothing more than a normal life. honestly you're one of the best sayuxmello writers I've seen on this site, ever since I became hooked on this pairing and set out to find as many fics as I could haha :) I can't imagine this is an easy pairing to write due to a horrid lack of canon interaction, but you definitely accomplished it!
Avatarfan444 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I love it! Sorta cheesy at moments but completely awesome! I hope you can write more Mello X Sayu fanfics!