Reviews for fragile ivory and scented cinnamon
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I loved this one shot and how you wrote Teddy and Lily.
Authoress Angst 01 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I love Teddy/Lily and this was brilliantly written!

Kudos to you...

Cheers,

AuthoressAngst

D
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Fantastic job! I love Teddy/Lily, and you did an amazing job with their relationship. I love your characterization of Lily - she's actually a little similar to the way I portray her. You did a great job characterizing Teddy as well, and their relationship is extremely believable. Although this is a minor detail, I really liked that you put Al and Hugo in Hufflepuff, because that's exactly where I put them in as well! Slytherin!Lily is also my favorite, lol. I like how this shows Teddy and Lily through the years, from when she's little up until she's eighteen. It's written really well, and I didn't notice any mistakes. It also flows excellently, especially considering that it's broken up into several different moments over the course of their relationship. Great job on this!
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Amazing story, I loved their relationship, teddy, Lilly and gah it was just really good. They way you write is breathtaking and characters were real and tehir emotion And I loved it.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
;dlskd;lsld;l

Maddy, seriously, like the best TeddyLily EVER! Just slakslakslaksla. It was amazing. I rediscovered my love of Tily and your writing blows me away every time and ust...I WISH I COULD FAVORITE THIS A MILLION TIMES AND MORE. IT WAS PERFECT. JUST LOVED IT. :D
lowi chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. How I loved this, Crazz. It was so beautiful, so steadily moving forward, so capturing-I dont even know what to say or where to go or how to work anymore.

I mean, yssgvfsdjjsafhchjdvn, it was great. You developed the characters so incredibly well, and i could not even see when they went from being in a way to another.

And oh my gosh lily. Is she epic or is she epic. Like really I loved her so much.

And teddy adgheqaryjfeasethfeqw.

Okay so I love you Crazz you're too good of a writer to be true and yeah I can't review properly at half past eleven in the evening.
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I loved this! Anazing writing, and so believable too! I love Slytherin!Lily, and Gryffindor!Teddy (who is certainly not a pedo) Beautiful description of all their moments, and feelings! :)
BekaRoo chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I love how in this story Lily wasn't a push over. I also love how you showed Lily and Teddy's relationship as it developed form her being a baby to her falling in love with him and them getting together :D
lonely hands chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Ugh. Please. Can you just stop? As if I don't love you enough already, honestly.

I'm going to review each section as I read, simply because I'll ramble about how much I love you otherwise. /le sigh

1) Okay, so Al with his sideways glares (jgnbdnnsmd adorable) and 'James and Albus were ugly, wrinkly little things with stinky diapers' and omg 'That was, until she woke up five minutes later with a stinky diaper. Then it was time for her to go be adorable with someone else.' Too cute. Too funny. Too freakin' awesome ngl.

2) Ugh. How even. Let's see. There's Lily, who's incredibly annoying and frustrating and so perfectly three-years-old that I just want to kidnap her and baby her forever. Then there's Teddy, who's such a good guy that it makes me want to just sit here for hours and sob silently. I want. Oh, and this: 'He didn't see it as he looked out at the empty field, but as he looked into the little girl's eyes, he thought that he saw the magic there.' This line. This line deserves shrines to be built for it. This line deserves to be worshiped.

3) Ugh, Victoire. I HATE YOU. Nah, I've got quite a soft spot for Lily/Teddy/Victoire so I forgive you.

3)Ugh, Victoire. I HATE YOU. Nah, I've got quite a soft spot for Lily/Teddy/Victoire so I forgive you. Yeah, so. I like this side of Teddy. He's a bit of a git, really. I feel quite sorry for Vic, really, but whatever. Also, Lily. Gah omg. She is adorable. This line jfbdnfks: 'She leaned over and kissed his cheek before kicking him in the leg. "That's for making me cry."' Your Lily is epic.

4)Aw, why is Lily so ridiculously cute omg? I love how nervous she is, but how she's still so bad-ass. Teddy is such a sweetheart in this section. Me gusta.

5)Albus is in Hufflepuff. ALBUS. IS. IN. HUFFLEPUFF. What is your life omg. Anyways, lots of love for Slytherin!Lily. And, again, Teddy. Teddy is awesome. Teddy is life.

6)She threw a teapot at him omg. I love Victoire. Also, the other Weasley's. I can so see that happening ahahaha. And Lily. Aw, Lily. Lily, Lily, Lily. Why must Lily be so fabulous?

7)Ugh I hate Victoire again. Also, why is Teddy such a horrible person? Creys omg poor Lily.

8)'Little Potter.' Omg cutest thing ever.

9)'He was hardly a paedophile.' Why omg. Why. I love the end of this section though.

10)'And who knows, she just might have taken his heart with her.' This though.

11)Ugh omg this might be my favourite section.

12)Aw I'm glad Victoire got her happy ending. I feel bad for Teddy though.

13)Harry and Ginny though. What are they doing? I honestly agree with you that they would be none too happy though.

14)Omg why Teddy why.

15)The ending though. Gah. I love you so much. You gave them their happy ending. Thank you so much! 3
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
HOLY SHIT THOUGH MAD.

:O

I don't think I've ever read a TeddyLily from Teddy's point of view, and you just made it so perfect and characterized Teddy so well I just about died and asdfghjkl.

Okay. Coherence.

Mad, I loved this. Your Lily was so brilliant, because you made her most important feature her /passion/ which really just segued into everything else, which was very skillful. I loved your Victoire- the way she was a bit clingy and bitchy and when he broke up with her the first time she flipped out but when he did it the second time, she told him to. It showed real maturity.

And the progression of Teddy's thoughts about Lily were fantastic. There was no specific moment when you wrote, "and then he realized that he loved her," I think, and I loved that. It was gradual and beautiful and perfect.

If there was anything, I think the ending could have been a little clearer. I liked how it wrapped up the beginning, but I was a little confused: was he an amnesiac?

Minus the very slight amount of confusion, this was fantastic! Great job- I'm sure Aimy and Ellie will be thrilled. :D

Roma
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Omg I loooved it!
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
pretty good my only issue is I don't think Harry and Ginny would ever react they way you had them act.