Reviews for The Romance in Tragedy
FujoshiEnergy chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Can I tell you this was absolutely beautiful?
whispermy-serenade chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
That was good! Anyway, I think maybe you should have put in both their perspectives, particularly Sion's when he and Nezumi came, since it's his first time... Like how good it felt for a first? Something along the lines of that, right before Nezumi lowers himself on Sion. Great story, keep writing!
ljusalfheim chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I liked it a lot, I think you should get more reviews ;0
Kei.Kyuki chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Guess I'll Be the First One, huh? well that's my First review in General too :)

I really liked it so much that i cant even find proper words to describe it! First of all, the whole stlyle is quite simple but that's what makes the story easy to precieve and enjoyable to follow. The interactions and dialogues are installed very logically, and with Sense of measure... And the yaoi-scene. I'll Be Blunt and plain - it's HAWT. Uhm, hothothot... Really, i Hope ths fanfic is Not gonna Stay yor only on NezuShi pairing. I Love to Read something like that; I'm currently searching for a roleplay Partner to work out a nice storyline about NezuShi, and I really Hope to find someone with your Sense of fandom 3 you captured their personalities very good! I wish you more Inspiration to keep on writing ;)

P.s. Sowwy for the weired typing, my phone isnt the most convinent for Reviewing, but i just couldn't wait Till i get to my Laptop XD