Reviews for Eyes
Katiehartx chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
melting for more :)
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Great chapter. I love how the Dursley's react. I wouldn't have minded more screaming though.

Talizora chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Your story's good, but very simple. I think the biggest problem I found was Snape, he was very out of character. Nice work though, I could see your writing style improve as the story progressed. Thanks for sharing!
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
Great chapter. The court scene ran very smoothly.

KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
Love it cant wait for more
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
I love this story and was rooting for the both of them and at the end of it, I had a good chuckle because I could easier see the Dursley's flabbergasted in my minds eye !

The Crimson Mage.
delia cerrano chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
Mixed feelings...I understand why they wanted Severus to quit but they were married- damage done.
They could have been together (yes I know whine whine) He was sad which was natural since it was like his home. Harry didn't seem to realize just how much Severus was giving up - his job & home (hogwarts) - to be with Harry. You didn't indicate what Severus was going to do now that he didn't have a job. Harry is very wealthy so I guess they neither of them have to work but that doesn't sound like them. Picky but I guess I wanted a little more so I could enjoy their happiness and rub
everyone's nose in it and know more detail of how their lives would go. Ready for your next story oh powerful author!
TearfullPixie chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
lovely
delia cerrano chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Yes yes well what's it to be...please let them stay together because they care so much about each other, because they fit together so well (same background, same need to have someone love them & same sense of honor/loyalty...bravery).
Francis Bonnifoy chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
OMG BUSBUYS CHAIR
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Great chapter. I hope Harry shows his power and puts anyone being difficult in their place. I always wondered if veritaserum would work on him considering he is immune to the imperious.

delia cerrano chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
This should be reallly good! Can't wait. Please don't tease about splitting
Harry and Severus up. Let everyone see how wonderful they are together.
DeathCobraEater chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
ah yes the wonders of shalsh lovers that have had young boys kneeling to snarky potions masters since the beginign. D
Alex chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
More! Go Sev telling Dray off. Ron needs to learn to keep his trap shut.
Broken.is.my.name chapter 8 . 2/21/2012