Reviews for Parallax
FierySiren chapter 13 . 10/13/2015
Please please please update! I'm antsy as to how this story will end.
ReckedSmiles chapter 13 . 1/5/2015
Now I know how people feel when I don't update in years jesus. Can you please update? The ending is nice, even if this isn't an ending or if it is. It leaves off the sortave vibe but I would really love it if you'd update. 2 years, and you had promised.
JulesCapulet chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
Continue!111111
Paul chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
Please, please, please keep writing this story! I am in love with the way you write—Cas's dry wit, Dean's attempts to keep up with it, and just all your characterizations in general! Bravo!
CharmingChekov chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
Ahh.. I'm really liking this story and then it just stops! Please please please update, and I'll love you forever! Positive motivation! :)
I.F.T.S chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
Omg, I adore this. The mindset of Cas and Dean's attitude are spot on, and I don't see any grammar mistakes! And Sam and Jessicas relationship is adorable!
XXfangirlingforthewinXX chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
NONONONONO. I'M SORRY TO BOTHER YOU AND I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS STORY IN A COUPLE MONTHS BUT I JUST FOUND IT AND I LOVE IT AND YOU NEED TO UPDATE IT. PLEEEEEASE. I QUITE LITERALLY JUST MADE AN ACCOUNT SO THAT I COULD ASK YOU TO KEEP GOING. I WOULD NOT HAVE OTHERWISE MADE AN ACCOUNT. YOU'RE JUST SUCH A GOOD WRITER AND THERE AREN'T A LOT WELL WRITTEN DESTIEL FICS OUT THERE THAT ARE A DECENT LENGTH AND HAVE A GOOD STORY LINE.
...I just really love this fic. Please keep going with it.
blondepotato chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
This is awesome! i especially enjoy castiel's attitude :3 i hope you carry on with the story! seriously its so cool you deserve a pie *hands you a cherry pie*
ILoveSupernaturalcasismine chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
Really good so far please update soon :)
Bench Monkey chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Hello!

Just wanted to say that I really like this story and I'm really hanging out to read the ending... :)

(This is probably the written version of coughing politely and pointing at the last updated date that happens to be two months ago now...)
Freddus chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
I stumbled across one of your stories while shifting through the archives, and was intrigued enough to then read everything Supernatural that you have written. This is the second story I've ever started that didn't have the safety of that little ;complete' marking... so it was a little scary to note that there was a one year gap in the middle. I hope, hope, hope that you keep going on with this, as I love it! You write very well, I think the characters are fairly well caught (considering the AU-ness of it all) and, well, I want more. :)
Soaha chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
Words cannot describe however I love the way you write Dean and Cas.
mebiscuitsinmebrew chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
Amazing fic, more of the same please! I love it
Gustin azza chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Interesting! Want more of this xD
DanielleS chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
The way you crack me up with your hilarious one-liners... that's something beyond this world. Sam's reaction to finding out about Dan and Cas was priceless!