Reviews for Unspoken
BlueStar Sapphire - ProtoZero chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Sweet Story!
I love the way you write these chapters. Looking forward to your next chapter.
canadian-budew chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
I really like where this is going and I hope to see more soon!
The DayDreaming chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Awwww...poor Green! I feel ya, man. :( What do you do when your dream has been taken from you? You could always try being a dentist or something, or try going to other regions. But then you'd just run into all those other meddling kids that always kick their rivals' asses. XDDD

I liked your explanation of the Pokemon Tower, also. I've never gotten the chance to read the Pokemon Adventures manga, but I think it's very unique to combine the game events and the manga events.

But poor baby, Green. Keep your chin up, man. I think the saddest part is that he can't bring up the courage to call his family or Red. But thinking about it, it seems somewhat useless. His Grandpa is a cold fish, his sister might be okay (but really, what can she do for him besides scold/tell him to stay safe?), and Red...well. Heeheehee. We know what could happen with Red.

Good chapter, I can't wait to read the next. :) The grammar could still use a bit of improvement, but I'd say that this is coming out swimmingly.
The DayDreaming chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Y'know, I always thought Prof. Oak was an asshole for saying that Green lost because he didn't love his pokemon. I mean, c'moooon, he became the freakin' CHAMPION. That requires some level of skill, right? (Let's not forget that, technically speaking, he even forgot his own grandson's name, that prick.) So I'm a Green-sympathizer. XD When I was younger and playing the games, I'd name him BUTT half the time, but somehow I've grown to really like him.

As for this story, it's a nice concept. :) The grammar and spelling could use a bit of work with some awkward sentences here and there, and some comical instances of misspelling. "Pika nods as he crotches down." and "He looks up at me with his brown eyes, then to crotched form of our opponent." (I am a pervert, so the meaning of crotch brings forth all sorts of giggles inside me.) The words are 'crouches' and 'crouched.'

That reminds me: Red is so incredibly uncreative with his nicknames. XD It must have taken him hours to think those puppies up.

Anyway, good chapter. Hope to see more from you soon. :)