Reviews for universal truths
LittleLovesaLot chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I like it. Hilarious and one of a kind (as far as I can tell.)
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
cool
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Poor Mihawk. XD

This reminds me of this exchange from my One Piece fanfic "Of Vegas Marriages, Genderbends, and Kenan and Kel":

"I knew I never should've introduced Crocodile to the wonders of speed dating back in college. Never knew it would ultimately lead to some crazy adventures in Las Vegas," Mihawk said to himself.

"Hey, speed dating was fun while it lasted," Crocodile explained.

"Well, because of that, we're now in Vegas for a wedding, the best man is a woman, and we're chasing Yasopp through the streets of Vegas all because of ice cream," Mihawk explained.
A. E. Stover chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
UGH FINALLY IT LOADS.

Sara, you are a beautiful, beautiful person for having written this. And for agreeing to write all of my ridiculous prompts. (I was actually going to tack on more; I had to cut off a lot. TO SHOW SOME SELF-CONTROL, NAW MEAN?).

OMG TWELFTH CENTURY RENAISSANCE IS THAT A REFERENCE TO LITTLE OLD ME? LOVELOVE PARTIES ARE HEADING YOUR WAY, BABY, SO PREPARE YOUR PANTS! (or don't; we won't need pants for this party ;D).

DOFLA-KUUUN, HE'S SO CUTE. HE'S SO LOUD. HE'S SO FLAMBOYANT. I LOVE YOUR PORTRAYAL OF HIM. AND CROC. HIS ENTRACE, HIS CIGAR. HIS EVERYTHING. IT WAS JUST SMASHING.

I could seriously feel Mihawk here; this is exactly how I was like, with my mother and sister fitting into Dofla-kun and Croc, respectively. HAVE YOU BEEN STALKING ME FROM NARNIA, BABY? THAT'S SUCH A TURN ON, YOU KNOW.

Get ready for your love-love party. Because that shit starts... NOW!
www.wtf.com chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was amazing. Its a shame its so short, but its still damn goood. I love how you portrayed these three, without adding any yaoi stuff. Its so rare to find fics like this...

Favorites, for sure. Hope you write something similar in the future :)