Reviews for Fallen Stars
nic611 chapter 7 . 5/17
Fun read, to bad it isn't updating, but I guess thats how it is.
kinigget chapter 2 . 3/26
Two of my favorite practitioners of highly destructive magic in one place. I couldn't be happier.
Radon088 chapter 7 . 1/3
Don't gue this is ever going to update again?
Didn't think so... shame too, it was really good.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Hehe, well that was fun. I was a little dissapointed that Harry got taken out so easily but I suppose it makes sense... the power levels in the respective fictional universes are very different. It's WEIRD not seeing Harry as one of the heavy hitters in the story but in this fic it works. Just makes me wonder how much he'll be able to contribute.

I know this story hasnt been updated in two years but I enjoyed it. Any chance of you getting back to it? PM me if its not too much trouble I'd really like to know XP

Thanks for writing. Do keep it up, you are pretty good ;)
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Haha this is pretty cool. It is a neat concept. It took harry about five minutes to get neck deep in it this time didn't it? Hehe. I'm having a lot of fun with this. Great writing so far, it really feels pretty authentic and it sucked me right in. fantastic job
Garibaldi the Black Haired chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Great work on this story, Love it, and I hope that it updates sooner or later
Religion0 chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
I have a question. Why'd you stop updating this? It's good! I was just getting intrigued.
Pinefresh chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
I like it! Dresden seems very Dresden-y, and while I am not familiar with the other half of the cross, It seems to fit well enough. Its a pity that its dead.
Sociopathic-Antichrist chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
I do hope you decide to continue this story. I do so love me a Nanoha and Dresden cross-over.

I'd also love some romance between them but that's just because Harry ends up cock-blocking himself from every single chance he has.

*Laughs*

Keep it up!

Cheers
SA
neogoki chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Nanoha has run herself ragged, but if Harry is good at one thing its raise morale, but I dread what happens if bob gets an internet-connection
Treant Balewood chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Very interesting especially how the different magic systems interact, but Dresden only did okay in the vs. match he coulda done better, shoulda even . Ill be keepin an eye out for the next chapter, Thanks for Writing.
Drachasor chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I really liked this story. It would be great if you continued it!
Phant0m5 chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
I don't even KNOW Dresden Files and this is one of my favourite fics ever. The premise and interactions are pure brilliance... Why'd you stop updating it? :(
Wulfenbach chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
How come you don't update this any more?!
Arafell chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
His fee for this kind of thing?

Probably a spaceship. Failing that, his own device. :P