Reviews for Becoming free
JaRhonda chapter 17 . 1/6
Thank you so much for writing this story, it's the best supernatural story I have every had the pleasure of reading (:
Cayteeeeeee chapter 102 . 12/18/2015
I'm in love! Obsessed! I cried when Lara died! Like ugly tears. I read free will I think it's called first and had to read more!
jainagrace chapter 43 . 6/24/2015
Obsidian Stained Roses chapter 102 . 5/4/2015
Amazing story! Loved it!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
she must know a shit ton of things to use against a demon for how long she was used. will this always be in first person?
bjq chapter 102 . 6/5/2014
steelcandy chapter 93 . 4/3/2014
So incredibly sad cried my eyes out
steelcandy chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
Noooo! Lisa and ben this is very interesting now Lara may have to live without Dean
steelcandy chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
This story has captured my undivided attention so sleep will elude me until I finish. Love the story already you will be the death of my sleep. Way to good!
Carver Edlund chapter 102 . 10/14/2013
i absolutely loved the story! glad i finally found time to finish it! now, to find time to read the sequel...cant wait :) keep up the great writing
CindyLouWho0110 chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Ummm Sam's reasoning that he was "kind to her body" in those first two weeks as justification to not be ashamed is disgusting. Bottom line is that she couldn't consent, and even though he didn't mean to, she was still raped. Him not at least being apologetic about it no matter how gentle he was, just strikes me as all wrong!
monzepelmoon chapter 102 . 8/15/2013
You know I absolutely love you right now for number one how well this story turned out, number two how you always kept us all guessing, and number three how long it was. It took me four days to read...well it took me four days because I had to take frequent breaks to do house work and look for a job, but still!
Keep writing I see good things in your future.
daisysus chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Wow. She was gonna have Sam's baby? Crazy! I can't imagine Sam taking that too well.
daisysus chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Just found your story, and so far, it's pretty interesting. I assume this is after demon blood-drinking Sam, but I'm excited to read about how she knows Sam from her point of view, since she'll know all the stuff he did. Also, the idea of the demons basically having a farm of humans to choose from is terrifying.
xxmaskedchickxx chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Aside from some typos and grammatical errors, this is a pretty good start! I love that Dean is the one to calm her down! (big Dean fan over here!) Can't wait to read more!