Reviews for Becoming free
bbonin chapter 23 . 1/19
Again if I was her, I'd go back to the bar and pick up some cute random guy then make sure it'd be obvious to dean that Lara also got some. That'd be much better!
bbonin chapter 22 . 1/19
To be honest I wouldn't give another chance. Cheaters are always cheaters but I knew they're not together yet. But if I was Lara, I'd just find a guy to sleep with. Why waste the angst?
JaRhonda chapter 17 . 1/6/2016
Thank you so much for writing this story, it's the best supernatural story I have every had the pleasure of reading (:
Cayteeeeeee chapter 102 . 12/18/2015
I'm in love! Obsessed! I cried when Lara died! Like ugly tears. I read free will I think it's called first and had to read more!
jainagrace chapter 43 . 6/24/2015
K
Obsidian Stained Roses chapter 102 . 5/4/2015
Amazing story! Loved it!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
she must know a shit ton of things to use against a demon for how long she was used. will this always be in first person?
bjq chapter 102 . 6/5/2014
FABULOUS
steelcandy chapter 93 . 4/3/2014
So incredibly sad cried my eyes out
steelcandy chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
Noooo! Lisa and ben this is very interesting now Lara may have to live without Dean
steelcandy chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
This story has captured my undivided attention so sleep will elude me until I finish. Love the story already you will be the death of my sleep. Way to good!
Carver Edlund chapter 102 . 10/14/2013
i absolutely loved the story! glad i finally found time to finish it! now, to find time to read the sequel...cant wait :) keep up the great writing
CindyLouWho0110 chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Ummm Sam's reasoning that he was "kind to her body" in those first two weeks as justification to not be ashamed is disgusting. Bottom line is that she couldn't consent, and even though he didn't mean to, she was still raped. Him not at least being apologetic about it no matter how gentle he was, just strikes me as all wrong!
monzepelmoon chapter 102 . 8/15/2013
You know I absolutely love you right now for number one how well this story turned out, number two how you always kept us all guessing, and number three how long it was. It took me four days to read...well it took me four days because I had to take frequent breaks to do house work and look for a job, but still!
Keep writing I see good things in your future.
Moon-chan
daisysus chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Wow. She was gonna have Sam's baby? Crazy! I can't imagine Sam taking that too well.