Reviews for Properties of Equality
Raq'uel85 chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
This was very sweet. It was soooo…SO Caskett! Loved it
97 Diagon Alley chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Really loved Alexis' perspective in chapter one! I liked it more as a one shot & the way it showed Caskett indirectly, but chapter two was good too.
firerosedreamer67 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
loved it!... ...so them
Taly-chan chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Aawwwww! How sweet! I got sugar rush. So happy. Beautiful.
jasnrob chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I was pleased to see chapter 2, and the ending was sweet.
The Go Getter chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Aw, nice story. I very much agree that Alexis is the biggest Castle/Beckett shipper of them all. :D
The-Sun-Princess chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
cuuuute :) love it
Ariel119 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Very sweet.
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Brilliant - the ending was so cute, and I love the mention of Ryan and Esposito at the end. :)
muderocksmyworld chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
love it! i can tell this is going to be a great story, i just dont picture Beckett that mushy gushy but eh i will run with it!
Eleantris chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Love it! How could I possibly hate it? :P I'm so glad you did a follow up to this; it was brilliant! Might as well ask whilst I'm here as well, since I like in England and miss out on the adverts and stuff... Is Castle over for winter break now, or is there still another new ep to come?

X :D
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Oh, yay! I love the kisses. ; )
You Are A Trip chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
What was that you were saying in an A/N about only being able to write decently if it made people want to cry? (or something along those lines)

You're pretty good at writing cute character moments as well.

Though it took me a day to read it I enjoyed this chapter immensely.
AlwaysCastle chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
omg i looove it! SO sweet!
1822andallthat chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
If I hate it? How could anyone hate this story?

It was lovely from the first to the last line and put me in an AWWW kind of mood.

You could make this the prequel to another story and explore the premices of their budding relationship some more...