Reviews for Never Too Old for Santa Claus
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
AHHH! Such a cute story - really enjoyed this one!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Sweet! I love it.
Kasiliz chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
The spy pen was an excellent idea for a gift for Castle! This was an enjoyable story. Thank you.
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Finagle! Good word. :D

Sorry I'm not able to provide much better constructive criticism; I'm not a huge Castle fan. I've only seen one ep.
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Oh, what fun! Castle is bound and determined to spread Christmas cheer in the precinct. I'm so glad that Santa left him something special on the mantle.

Such a lovely story. It was filled with the love, joy, and laughter of Christmas!

Have a beautiful Christmas!
Scully223 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Awww i really enjoyed this :-)
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Ahhhhh, what a wonderful Christmas story! My goodness, you write these characters perfectly! The scene in the bullpen was great. Of course Ryan would be right there with Castle and Espo more like Beckett. I liked the way you worked in the holiday coffee and give you extra credit for making that just a little more interesting by Kate not really caring for it and Castle promising to go back to the usual tomorrow.

Loved the little backstory of when Castle had to stop believing in Santa and especially the way Kate tuned into the emotion behind the story.

I have to say that I actually uttered a protest when I started the last part and the party was already over :) I did NOT want to have to guess how it went! Thank you for filling in the most important details - Kate's gift and the kiss on the cheek.

Best ending :) with Kate leaving such a thoughtful gift for him, realizing how much it would mean to him that she cared enough to surprise him with a Santa gift. I can just imagine the warmth and happiness in his voice when he called her.

I hope you'll have some more Christmas stories for us!
Frogster chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Aww, I really liked that! Good job!

Castle is such a big kid, but that's what makes him adorable. I like the idea of him having the team over for a Christmas party. Loved Beckett's questioning if the devil was going to be there. :D And loved Castle's quick rejoinder about mental or chronological age. Someone better test him really quick!

Like that Castle got Beckett an "understated" present-that he went with what she'd really want, not something huge. That was sweet.

But the best present was the pen for Castle. Almost forgot how sneaky and crafty Kate can be. Only Castle would want a spy pen. He can write his next Nikki Heat novel with it as well as spying on people. (Hope he doesn't spy on Gates, as funny as that would be. He would get in a heck of a lot of trouble for that, and even Beckett probably couldn't save him then!)

Can't wait for the next prompt fic! I think this one's my favorite so far. :)
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
That is adorable.
Imhereforthestory chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Aaaww, I loved it, thought it was adorable. Perfect for Christmas, and I would love it to be more than a one shot. Please :) It is Christmas, after all...
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I LOVE it! I could just see Kate getting that kind of present for Castle. This story is just so cute and fun. Although just FYI, in the show she said that she stopped believing in Santa when she was 3 because they didn't have a chimney.
pkl chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Lovely!
LauraLaitaine chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Banter! Flirting! Presents! I loved this :) I always love their back-and-forth, and I love the contrast of Ryan's enthusiasm and Esposito's more jaded outlook. And I love the presents you chose for both Kate and Rick - the mittens are a cute idea, and the pen sounds perfect for the biggest kid in the precinct!

Thanks for sharing :)
JeuxDeVagues chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Oh, this is adorable. What great presents! They know each other so well. The banter between the whole team was excellent.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
So good!

I think Castle is overdue for a Christmas episode.

So much fun to read. I could totally picture Ryan all into the holiday spirit. And I loved Kate's gift to Castle.

Looking forward to more:)

Leah