Reviews for Adderhead's Tortures
Cooool continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Don't stop now!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Woah AMAZING! Love this couple! Drip drip drip. Good idea!
Skultistic98 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
YAY! Thank you for updating! I read this ages ago and hoped you'd update! This story is great, please update soon :-)
TakingBackTheNorth chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
yay! I'm so glad you updated, I love this story:)
bkwrmnlvnit chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
I really like the repetition of the phrase "Drip, drip, drip" in this story. I think it adds a sort of literary interest and gives this chapter a kind of rhythm to it that just sounds really cool.

In the beginning, when he was howling, Dustfinger might have been a bit overdramatic, but the rest of the chapter was really in character for him, so kudos on that. I especially like the way you wrote him giving Meggie his coat - it seemed really likely and well written.

This thought at the end by Meggie about Mo and his spaciness was very in character and saddening as well.

All in all, it's a pretty tuff chapter. I like it, Knight! Keep up the awesome work - I'm excited to see where his goes.

Bookworm
chibihinachan chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
...I'm guessing you're not going to continue this? I wish you would, it would make an interesting read, a trilogy, or maybe 4 parts. good story though...
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Are you ever going to update?
bkwrmnlvnit chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
...Oh crumb...THAT can't be good. I can't wait to see what happens next, though I'm not much for Dustfinger/Meggie stuff...
izumi12 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
is that all?MORE PLEAZZZ!
Anna chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
So far so good! Keep it up, it looks like you have a great story on your hands!
Paige chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I actually really like this story. Its entertaining, and i think you should keep going! So, poast!
Jenethia chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I didn't quite get the end. What happened to her?