Reviews for The Love and The War
elizahw7 chapter 19 . 3/21
Katniss should have groveled more. Wasn’t really up to Peeta to chase her down when she’s the one who left after he gave up everything for her. I guess we know how this relationship will go

I liked the story though
elizahw7 chapter 17 . 3/21
I don’t get what’s going through her head. If she loved him and he had always promised to marry her and he declared his love in front of everyone isn’t that what they had both planned for?

On to the next!
elizahw7 chapter 16 . 3/21
Wow that was unexpected! Isn’t this what she’s wanted for years?
elizahw7 chapter 12 . 3/21
I hope she snd Peeta can be together. Funny how everyone thought she was mainly coming to see gale
elizahw7 chapter 10 . 3/21
Oh boy. I wonder how peeta would feel about this deep and passionate kiss between best friends. There’s no way this resolves anything.

I’m enjoying the story!
elizahw7 chapter 7 . 3/21
Gale is possessive presumptuous and now patient. Thst last one isn’t a trait he possesses so that’s not quite aun character.
elizahw7 chapter 5 . 3/21
Pesetas possessive too. Perhaps it’s the times.
elizahw7 chapter 3 . 3/20
Well he seems less possessive here but no less presumptuous
elizahw7 chapter 2 . 3/20
Gale is awfully possessive and I doubt it's mainly because he's concerned for her job. Good story
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 19 . 1/8/2017
I wish this story had an epilogue. But i guess I will just assume they lived happily ever after lol
32sheshe chapter 19 . 5/15/2016
Enjoyed this story. Have you thought of adding to it? Would love to know what happens next!
fanjane chapter 19 . 5/21/2015
this is freaking amaizin
autumngirl chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Is it by accident or intention that every piece of the story you write leaves me breathless? This is perfect! I love this story!
TheNewClassicGirl chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
this fanfic just warmed my heart
3PeetaAndKatniss3 chapter 19 . 1/22/2013
That was amazing! I liked that Katniss was more in character with her feelings toward the end. A lit of fanfictions I've read she never was emotionally confused :)