Reviews for Spring
lilybunnyboo18 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
aawww.. i hope this becomes multichap. :)
Shattermirror chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I know this has nothing to do with the story but- GO SUZUME-SAMA! (I'm a huge fan of her)
book14reader chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
pleassssssseeeeeeee, what how are you intending on making this multichap? the proposal of different couples? the different stages from ring to "I do"? both?
ChocoCatXX chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
PLEASE MAKE IT MULTICHAP! And add MORE relationships! Kinda like a sequel to TCAFS please?!
Lynn06 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I really like this- hope it turns into a multichap.
I wonder how Fuji will propose to Izumi (I love FujixIzumi!) if they do get to that point.
LollipopLawliet chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
TEZUKA & CHIHARU OMGAH Please tell me this is how they end up! This is one of my ideal endings (pairing-wise) of TCAFS! Yes!
exojongdae chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
multi-chap please!
this is so cute XD
Darkfarieprincess21 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Totally would love to see this as a multi-chap. :) Totally in character for Tezuka given the circumstance. Him and Chiharu are the most interesting portions of the universe you've created, and I can't wait for Tezuka's inevitable match with Atobe later in TCAFS. I feel as though Tezuka leaving for Germany's gonna really have a huge effect on their relationship (probably for the better actually, haha) She'll probably end up being super supportive, much to his surprise, and then he'll finally accept his feelings.

If anything, I'm more interested in just reading about them as a couple. I really do hope Chiharu's the girl he's proposing to, haha.
Meijipucca chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
MULTI-CHAPTER THIS PLEASE!

But on another note, loool, I was imagining the girl to be Chiharu, but she isn't extremely lively O.O

Oh well! I'll imagine what I can imagine And the part with Momoshiro proposing to Suzume was pure gold! I hope this would really happen in To Catch a Falling Star in probably tens more chapters :))

Either way, I love this one-shot! The last part, "he was engaged" was beautiful as well :)
chocolateh chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
OHMYEFFINGGOSH, THIS JUST MADE MY DAY.

BUT, IF THE OC IN HERE ISN'T CHIHARU, I WILL SERIOUSLY FLIP SOME SH*T!

PLEASE MAKE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS, YOU'RE KILLING ME GULL.
YLCourt chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
TOO SHORT. TOO SHORT!

Oh gomen for the shout but this is too short. Tezuka definitely proposed to Chiharu 3

Would love to see a short drabble series of the various characters and their oc lovers?

:) absolutely love Iove your chars
mscalliope chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I love every little piece of the TCAFS saga. 3 You did (and continue to do) such an amazing job with each character, it's nothing short of perfection. Thank you.
aaliyahybanez chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
you should legit make this multichap
then you could show the lives of the seigaku team. I AM SO SURPRISED THAT MOMO ASKED SUZUME BUT THEY'RE MEANT TO BE BUT I wanna see a love triangle between him, Suzume & Ann.
Yeah and I mean show some Izumi & Fuji looooove since it so hurts since like the spin off for them is sooo sad :((((
Yeah and really REALLY wanna see all of em :(((( :(((( I hope this is a happy story, not so much angst
Lady Darlings chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Heh. I couldn't resist. I already reviewed but ... I love this ;3 .
& This time I caught the "Spring to his ice" as Hatori & Kana :X
HAHA. Idk. Might be just me. :3
Chiharuuu !
znk99fg7 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
If you do do a spin-off, you most certainly have my vote for Suzume and Momo getting engaged because I have no doubt you could write pure comic magic for that scene.

znk x