Reviews for Prisoners of Time: Time to say goodbye
Bookworm41 chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
I really love how you ended this one. I also like the peek at Bogg's childhood that was really cute.

The fact that you put them in 1982 was great to.

Very nice job.
Voyager Tip chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Wow, what an emotional rollercoaster you've brought me on. The Garth's raised Ramona's son instead of him dying. The 10 page letter was genius! I care so much for all these characters. I'm dying for Phineas and Jeff to be back where they started and find Ramona alive! The surprise ending in 1982 was fun. But we left Drake back in 1835, so he must have messed something up. I wonder what happened with that? And it's still hard for Jeff to realize someone cares. Really great story! Thanks for writing.
BKL8008 chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
Very nice. I like how you handled the "temporal confusion" as they began to remember alternate time lines. The whole bit with Roma and little Phinneas was beautifully done.
BKL8008 chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
Excellent twist with Garth and the baby. Good idea on introducing the panic at breaking the cycle. I am reminded of the movie Time Machine where the Morloch Lord told him that he could not save her, because her death was why he had traveled in time. I really hope that this is not where the story is going!
Bookworm41 chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
Great job, I love this chapter and the last as well. Glad that they saved the baby and I was very surprised that it was Garth that wanted to adopt her baby, thanks for sneaking that by me. I wasn't paying enough attention to detail I guess.
BKL8008 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Excellent and exciting chapter! Good action, and the plot is going very well!
Voyager Tip chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
This is filled with such vivid language and I so appreciate that. I could really see it happening. It started off with a bang up job describing the person who first noted the smell of smoke. I copied it here, bc I really liked the icy shards on his beard (LOL). But really, there were so many other examples of great descriptions, don't feel like this is the only one!

"He lowered his hat and raised his collar higher around his ears and the scarf over his mouth and nose. It did little to stop the freeze. The winds along the waterfront were rapid and brutal. The icy shards of rain and sleet stung his bearded face. His senses felt numbed, but he wasn't so frozen that he didn't smell smoke wafting in the air. He followed the odor until he came to the intersection of Exchange and Pearl Street."

Just an all round great job!
Voyager Tip chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
So much suspense! It's wonderful the way you handled how Ramona sort of recognized Phineas. Great description of the fight scene too. I could see it happening. I'm really looking forward to how they change the future for themselves. Great job.
Voyager Tip chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Wow, this is exciting. Excellent tension between the two of them, but it's relieved before the end of the chapter (I like that). You've got a winner of a story here. Can't wait to read more.
Voyager Tip chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Well I sure hope the brass omni is better than the silver. And I guess Jeff and Phineas will be tracking Drake through time now. I hope Mikey doesn't hurt Jeff or Bogg, he really hates them.
Voyager Tip chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Very powerful story. I can't wait to find out where you go with it. I like this Alternate Universe. I'm glad Jeff shared with Phineas that his parents were buried there.
Bookworm41 chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I really enjoyed the last two chapters, It is interesting how the characters are reacting in the different tine zones.
BKL8008 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I have to guess that this is part of some other story arc, since I only got a notification of it today? I am a bit lost, but I think I can fill it all in without digging! I am interested already, even with what I consider (for me!) a short chapter. I lost all use for Jeff's auntie the very first time I saw the pilot for the series. Stupid b*tch. I can see them blowing the date on the tombstone. Well, anyway, very good intro and onward!
leyapearl chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
I liked how you showed time moving backwards and had Jeffrey freak out about Bogg going back to change Ramona's history when he wouldn't save Jeff's parents. I'm curious to see exactly why Ramona's baby is so important.
Bookworm41 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I really liked this chapter. I like the way you brought them together, and Bogg's promise to Jeff.