Reviews for The Spoils of War
i wish anime guys were real chapter 16 . 7/4
Oddly enough, I actually like this kind of Sasuke you are portraying; it's weird because I'm not used to it, but it works out and is interesting(he still digs Sakura, and despite the one sided love he helps her out). I look forward to the next development!
Hidden Rose in a Galaxy chapter 16 . 6/23
I think this is a cute story ,Will sakura stay with sasuke and orochimaru while she carries out the rest of her pregnancy ? How will gaara react when he finds out the sakura is missing?, I hope you update soon .
maxridelover chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
very well written!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
MOOOAAARRR!
missprez2007 chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
I'm so glad that you haven't given up on this story! I really love all the action, character developments, and complex plots. I cannot wait for more! (especially when Gaara finds out about baby)

The only thing I didn't like was that Sakura decided on a girl. It's like you've given the impression that she would be disappointed if she had a boy. I think she should be grateful for still having her child after everything. Just my opinion!

I cannot wait for more!
LilithiaRW chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
Nooo i just want Gaara to be happy!
kolodny chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
Woot! Thanks fir the update. Enjoying the progress.
Apsaras Dhari chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
I love your fanfic.
So complete, characters well characterized. Fun to read. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Do not stop writing.
IridescentInTheDark chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
Ah man. That ending? I was hoping for more detail on Gaara's reaction but I'm curious about this quiet rage thing. And what he's going to do. And for Sakura, a little more help from the duck butt. The ass. She's all alone and he's emo-ing over himself. That's how I see it. Can't wait for more Gaara. XD
Chiikyuggi chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
Woohooo!

I thought you had forgotten this fic!

It's just like you to come back with such an awesome chapter!

Please don't go on hiatus again. We love you!
HELIOS chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
YES! YES! YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I LOVE THIS! PLEASE UPDATE. IT'S SO GOOD!
miikodesu chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
poor sakura, she gonna through all of this alone..
baby-kitsune9 chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
KKKKYYYYAAAAA! your killing me!

keep up the good work.
Falynn1993 chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
oh yay! i love the update. I can't wait to see what Gaara's got planned. More please. :3
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Keep up the good work loving it all