Reviews for The Spoils of War
I really love this!
SquaMata chapter 16 . 3/18
ok. and now?
becauseambatman1 chapter 16 . 1/6
I really do hope you get back on the horse with this one. It was an interesting read, and I do wonder what Orochimaru is planning, and what other outside forces are behind this. Her reunion with Gaara, and Sasuke's jealousy towards said man. Do they meet? will a fight ensue? And sakura's status, if ever she will be going home again. (before or after her pregnancy)
Homebray chapter 16 . 11/2/2015
You've captured the characters so beautifully. I'm dying for more! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I MISS GETTING UPDATES FOR THIS!
Tsuki no Uta chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Please. Please. Pleassee. Pleeeeaaassseeeee! Please update. It is killing me, I want gaara to find out she is pregnant, I want them reunited and it is killliinnngg meeeee. Thank you for writing this story it has been an amazing pleasure to read thus far, every chapter gets better and better. So thank you, and for my sanity give me another sweet crumb of this delicacy!
i wish anime guys were real chapter 16 . 7/4/2015
Oddly enough, I actually like this kind of Sasuke you are portraying; it's weird because I'm not used to it, but it works out and is interesting(he still digs Sakura, and despite the one sided love he helps her out). I look forward to the next development!
Hidden Rose in a Galaxy chapter 16 . 6/23/2015
I think this is a cute story ,Will sakura stay with sasuke and orochimaru while she carries out the rest of her pregnancy ? How will gaara react when he finds out the sakura is missing?, I hope you update soon .
maxridelover chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
very well written!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
MOOOAAARRR!
missprez2007 chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
I'm so glad that you haven't given up on this story! I really love all the action, character developments, and complex plots. I cannot wait for more! (especially when Gaara finds out about baby)

The only thing I didn't like was that Sakura decided on a girl. It's like you've given the impression that she would be disappointed if she had a boy. I think she should be grateful for still having her child after everything. Just my opinion!

I cannot wait for more!
LilithiaRW chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
Nooo i just want Gaara to be happy!
kolodny chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
Woot! Thanks fir the update. Enjoying the progress.
Apsaras Dhari chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
I love your fanfic.
So complete, characters well characterized. Fun to read. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Do not stop writing.
IridescentInTheDark chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
Ah man. That ending? I was hoping for more detail on Gaara's reaction but I'm curious about this quiet rage thing. And what he's going to do. And for Sakura, a little more help from the duck butt. The ass. She's all alone and he's emo-ing over himself. That's how I see it. Can't wait for more Gaara. XD