Reviews for A is for America
Romione Granger-Weasley chapter 2 . 11/12/2020
Really funny. Would've loved if you had continued it.
Me chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
For c maybe cold? cooked?
HeRonLove chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
That was a hilarious chapter.
regbride12 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
OMG in one word: AWESOME...THAT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME... ;) loooove our poor Ron and his wife ;) Hermione will NEVER let this go ;) Bring on "C" ;)
Orca1994 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
LOVED IT! It was funny, but spicy too! ;) I don't know if you just quit on your challenge, but if you want to continue, I give you the letter B (best go in order, yes) and the word...bath. Have you thought of making it into a story instead of separate one shots? Just a thought. I think it would be hilarious.
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
...? What on earth?
Trixie Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
B- Báinne

I should point out that's Irish for milk, and maybe some idiotic father drinks the breast milk that's left in the fridge? :L And you have to explain what happens.

Am I allowed cheat like that? :L It still works.
allaboardthesnogbox chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Books, defiantly books. And most defiantly Ron and Hermione. You can't get enough of them. And defiantly Somethig kinky. I think that would be a little fantasy for both of them. I hope you chose me. ( I know the idea is cliche, but you seem like your a good writer. Do well to it)

Themidnightdriver
regbride12 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Personally I thought it was funny-R/Hr cant go a day without a silly argument or eh "making up" can they ;)
canadaroks chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
B is for... bright. Hermione/Ron- M random prompts- thong, curtains, hairspray, pickles

song lyrics(if you want to use them)- :hey soul sister, i don't wanna miss a single thing you do- tonight:

soo umm yeah, the prompts were completely chosen at random

hope you choose to accept my challenge:)
HeRonLove chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I liked it, it gave me a different view of fling.