Reviews for Lethal Weapon
demigoddesses chapter 17 . 4/29
What? Where is the rest? You haven't updated in like, two years. ;A;
I'm very attached to this story, okay? I'm attached to the worldbuilding, to the AU, to the fast-paced plot, to the slow burn romance, uuuugh.
This is amazing and I hope that you find the heart to update
Oracle-Souls chapter 17 . 3/2
I love this and can't wait for more!
Rrit chapter 17 . 2/19
It's been a while but regardless, I do hope you finish this! :)
AnimeFlower chapter 4 . 1/16
Hehe that was funny
AnimeFlower chapter 2 . 1/16
Love ur writing!
AnimeFlower chapter 1 . 1/16
Wow very interesting!
NeNaNo chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
Awww this is so awesome.I like how you make this.I love story which include those detectives should make more of posting ;)
Become's one with the story chapter 17 . 8/10/2015
I need to know how this ends.

Great story.

Later
Hope
shadowtigerrider chapter 17 . 7/28/2015
Please put up the next chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2015
I don't even know how to begin to describe the awesomeness of this. I love the universe and the spin on Black Blood and how you worked Soul's injury and them sorta kinda living together into it and... yeah. I'm not totally sure about the realism of Maka the Ice-Cream-Truck-Destroying Cop and other legal, procedural stuff, but I honestly don't give a crap; this reads like a police dramady in writing, and it's great. I haven't got an account, so I'm not following or favoriting, but please know I am most definitely lurking.
catsplaymario chapter 17 . 6/10/2015
Are you going to finish this? Please do!
Ahdaze chapter 17 . 5/21/2015
this is the best soul eater fanfic out there.

Thank you, and please update soon.
darkened-angelwings chapter 17 . 5/18/2015
Please update soon I love this
Cherry Grimm chapter 17 . 4/8/2015
First, i'm sorry for the faults in my review, i'm french and i'm bad in English writting so... (plus, the autocorrect doesn't like English words and wants to correct them all... Ew)

THEN : YOU CAN'T STOP YOUR STORY LIKE THAT ! Seriously, I saw That it's been almost a yeat that didn't update your story, that's not cool... It's like... So frustrating (Did I write it right ?)
You know, i read all yours OS of Soul Eater before read this one and this is a really really really a great fanfic ! I love your style of writing and i really hope that you don't give up this story... Please, tell me you don't !
Also, i was wondering : Would you accept that I translate your story in french for the french fan ? Of course, if you allow me, I'll put a disclaimer to explain that's yours !

Wellllll, i think that's all !

Have a Nice Day or night or don't know what ! As to me (- I'm not sure about the expression, sorry), i'm going to sleep !

Bye byyyye :D
Guest chapter 17 . 2/20/2015
This story is amazing. I usually don't like detective stories but how you worked the characters into their roles, interactions, plot is amazing! I don't care that it's almost close to a year since you updated. I love it!