Reviews for Lethal Weapon
sahdah chapter 18 . 7/28/2019
Okay, I'm impressed by the length of this fic. Not only that, it just reads so smoothly. There isn't any moment that feels like it drags - and that, that just highlights your prose and storytelling skills. That's talent! I'm so curious to find out what happens next. I have such a bad gut feel about Ragnarok. And my heart was gut punched by Kim's reveal, that hurt. This is definitely a favorite. Amazing work!
sahdah chapter 16 . 7/28/2019
Im so invested in this story! It's been so long since I inhaled a new story like this #adulting! But seriously, it's just so good mixing in the cloak and dagger with their inability to like acknowledge their intense feelings which makes it all the more spicy!
sahdah chapter 15 . 7/28/2019
Trouble! Trouble, trouble on the double! Nice knowing you Soul Eater!
sahdah chapter 14 . 7/28/2019
What must Agent Evans bed actually smell like, mmmm 333333
sahdah chapter 13 . 7/28/2019
Phewwwww! I love Black Star! I love him! Soul and B* can be brotp but Star and Maka are ultimate BROTP! This is getting so good!
sahdah chapter 10 . 7/27/2019
Whuuuutttttt!? I love how their partnership is evolving!
sahdah chapter 8 . 7/27/2019
I love the Tsubaki x B Star element here.
sahdah chapter 6 . 7/26/2019
Holy moly! Dayummmm multi- tasking at its finest. Im just, phew, that was saucy!
sahdah chapter 5 . 7/26/2019
This is so much fun! Soul is so smarmy about it too, like you can hear that boy purring, bahahaha!
sahdah chapter 4 . 7/26/2019
Read that boy his rights!
sahdah chapter 2 . 7/25/2019
Mitigate this, Eater! Also, my brotato Star, ugh sometimes it's easy to forget he was raised by White Star. Son, my dear son, a mother's disappointment runs deep. Im hooked so there's that! Hype.
sahdah chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
Ooooohhhhh who is in the room, Kitten! Oookkkay, I've been resisting reading because it's still a wip but I'm glad I've stated. Just finished reading pop tart hot tub so I know this is gonna be good. Girding trench coats, bouncer Free, and Blair the matriarch - I'm here for this! Also, I love hating on Giriko, he's such a great sleaze ball character!
Imadogperson chapter 18 . 3/4/2019
Good story/plot and I'm wondering if you plan to continue with it. I hope that you do because one I really enjoyed it, and two it left off on a kind of falling action sort of note. It could end there with the implied conclusion, but it still leaves the reader wanting more. The set up for the conclusion is there, but it hasn't tied up all of the loose ends. But then again it could also be setting up for even more plot development. It all depends on what you choose to do with this story. Overall, though, I like the story and I hope that you take this as constructive criticism and don't take offense to anything I am saying.
theHumbleGM chapter 18 . 12/24/2018
Ugh, this is so, so good. The whole thing. The way it's written, the storyline, the subplots, and I love this AU so. freaking. much. I really hope you update and finish it because too many good stories on this site go unfinished.
You're other work is also wonderful. Keep it up.
Lollilollicandypop chapter 18 . 11/30/2018
It's 3am and I should be studying for my finals later but this story is too good and i hate myself. But I love this. A lot.