Reviews for Lethal Weapon
This story is amazing. I usually don't like detective stories but how you worked the characters into their roles, interactions, plot is amazing! I don't care that it's almost close to a year since you updated. I love it!
KarmaHope chapter 17 . 2/20
Okay. So, this is probably one of the best AU stories I've read. I love the dynamic between Soul and Maka, and I love how everything has played out. It all feels so natural and unforced and it's great. I stayed up until 12:30 am reading this, and consequently got five hours of sleep last night.

I realize that it has been 6 months since you last updated. Life has probably gotten in the way, or you've been afflicted by a terrible case of writer's block, and I get that. It takes a lot to write a fic as well-written as this one. While I know it's likely that this story won't be updated again, I'm still gonna follow it in the hopes that it will be. This is too good to let go :)
FireFox ShadowWolf chapter 17 . 2/19
This is an awesome story hope yoh will update soon
Violet Bunches chapter 17 . 1/20
I have to say, this IS my favorite fic. It's well written, has a captivating plot, and good pacing. It also involves my hard core ship- Maka x Soul. I really can't deny that. They're just too perfect. But then with the anime, and then with the manga, and with the end, and the foreheads, and the song... Gah, I won't go there.

Anyway, wonderful work!

And urg, here I go, being an awful reviewer... Being pushy and what-not... *cringe*

It would be simply fabulous to have a new chapter soon!

*okay, hard part's over, Sigh*

I hope you get some inspiration! You are a wonderful writer. Good luck!

Again, I love your story :)
fangirl chapter 17 . 1/16
Please! Please continue writing! This is one of the best SoMa fics I have ever read and I realy wish you would continue it ((((((((:
Oh my death, I love this fricking story
ricca chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Ooh this is incredibly good. The characters are amazingly in character and I hope that if this is the end you're out there creating more fantastic things to add to the world. But I will live in hope for updates.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
Please update this is an awesome story and you are a really talented writer so please update because the suspense of what will happen next is killing me
Pentastic chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
This has been really good. There are some technical glitches here and there with police protocol, which I only know about having worked with the police. Good chapter breakdowns, interesting plot and good chemistry between the characters. I look forward to seeing the end
An Elegant Chaos chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
Wow this is absolutely amazing, I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
ThePandaNinja8 chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
Ohh my gosh this story is amazing! Loves it :3
HuntressXHunter chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
Poor maka
Guest chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
Please update your story is awsomr
awsmninja chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
aaaaAAAAAAH I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE
this story i so SO great! the plot is thought out really well, theres a great balance of comedy, drama/romance, and action, everyones in character, grammar's spot on, JEEZ i cant tell you how much of a breath of fresh air this is. its so wonderful and i cant WAIT to read more. PLEASE keep em comin
awsmninja chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
when i read pink hair i thought it would be Kim and Jacqueline.. not corona... now im crying why this