Reviews for Defenders of Anarchy
Bronze chapter 1 . 12/5/2023
This is only the second HP/St. Trinian's crossover I've seen or read. In the other one Hermione lead a revolt against and left the Hogwarts with Harry and a couple of other boys as well as several girls. It was quite funny. I think it turned out Harry was related to Miss Fritton somehow and she got custody away from the Dursleys quite easily. And just like this one the girls studied things that no normal school would ever touch! Hermione's mother was a former St. Trinian's girl in her time and had Hermione enrolled before Hogwash ever sent a letter. In that one St. Trinian's is also a magical school much to Good Ole Fumblemort's disgust. Anyhoo, at the end here when you told about the race, I knew the dog was Harry in his Animagus form. Though personally, I prefer Harry being a Dragon Animagus. I don't care that it makes him overpowered when compared to the Death Eaters! They are adults with fully developed cores compared to a teenager who doesn't have that and is pretty much a mushroom. Meaning kept in the dark and fed shit! So, to me that balances out. Though I've yet read one where he turns Good Ole Fumblemort into a pile of ash for all his meddling. This story though was simply great. I enjoyed the entire thing. I thank you so much for writing and posting it.
noylj chapter 1 . 12/3/2022
24 carat gold is very soft.
Trinians seems very mild compared to the comic.
rb2312 chapter 1 . 6/7/2022
Really great cross over story
Reaper1990 chapter 1 . 4/20/2022
One of my favourite stories to read. Thanks.
Pneumatic chapter 1 . 2/2/2022
Loved it. I love the idea of Hermione, Harry, and the twins being cohorts in a prancing regime and adding Trinian’s was just gold.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2021
Huh. I kind of wonder how Voldemort even got resurrected in time for him to sort of show up, considering Harry countered that resurrection in the graveyard by leaving early.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 10/24/2021
"Chocolate decadence" really needs chocolate ice cream, especially rich ice cream, to be properly decadent. Other than that, a most enjoyable romp.
Eriktheviking70 chapter 1 . 6/19/2021
A well written blending of the two canons.
aalens chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
Loved it. Loved the humour. Loved the characters. Loved the plot. Many thanks.
Hatata chapter 1 . 6/7/2021
I love this. This is the randomness we didn't know we needed. My only complaint is that there isn't more! Thank you!
DJArla chapter 1 . 1/5/2021
I loved this! It was so creatively written yet a perfect crossover. Brilliant!
BMS chapter 1 . 6/17/2020
Very Good
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2020
Not a complete stupidity but still and stupidity.
digbygreen chapter 1 . 6/12/2020
(In the voice of Gomer Pyle, USMC) Oh, oh! You broke the Statute of Secrecy. You are going to Azkaban for sure. Loved the story. Thank you for writing.
roon0 chapter 1 . 6/11/2020
Fabulous one shot, I love it.