Reviews for Guilt, Lies, And Pain
Marie King chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow what a amazing story!
You wrote both Annie and Auggie's voices incredibly well!

I SO hope that Annie and Auggie finally get together by the end of this 3rd Season I'm sick and tired of the 'slow burn' of their relationship it's driving me mad LOL!

Please keep writing Covert Affairs Fan fic you are mad talented!
kfulmer7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I always hope for them to get together. Any chance you might add a few more chapters to this? Thank you for writing! Karen
agguielover chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
loved it
music4life6661 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh my gosh! I really loved this! Very well written in my opinion.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Awesome job ! XD
NerdyBookworm1997 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
LOVED IT. I wish this would happen in the show? That would be awesome.
B and B are Back chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Man this is exactly what needs to happen! WOW. I am speechless but the writers should take some hints from u on where covert affairs should go! Please do like a prequel or an m rated story because that would be amazing! U r officially 1 of my favorite writers on FF!
Hufflelove412 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
AH,this is SO perfect! I have this silent hope that he's going to Africa for those reasons! This story was really well done!
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Perfect and sweet. Just like Auggie and Annie. Good job!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is what I want... I loved this... Can't wait to read more of your stuff... Loved it...
divergentofhogwarts chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I also think that Auggie's and Annie's relationship is also like how Charlie's and Amita's was. If you do not know who they are its from the show called Numb3rs. Charlie was Amita's mentor and it seems that Auggie is Annie's mentor at the CIA?
flipperjolt chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Really Really enjoying this! This was awesome and so what I would love to see on the show!
call2wrshp chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Bookish said it perfectly. This is CA as it should be!

After the finale, I was devastated, but now, ahhhhh... I can breathe again. :)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Yay! I would love it if the writers do something like this when Season 3 starts. It would be so awesome for us shippers if it didn't work out between Auggie and Parker. Honestly, I'd be surprised if it did work out. That much time spent apart in VASTLY different environments, probably with somewhat sporadic communication (because of both how busy they each would be with their work and her possible lack of easy, daily access to e-mail, phone, or the postal system), would be hard on any relationship, let alone a fairly new one such as theirs. So, as long as Annie can hang in there and not let her seemingly-hopeless, seemingly-unrequited love get to her in the interim period, I think that she and Auggie will get together eventually. The Powers That Be probably just don't want it to happen as soon as we shippers would like because they're afraid it might ruin things. They're doing the same thing on Castle, making us wait because they don't think the characters are quite ready for that yet, and they did that on Bones for approx. six seasons, too. (Luckily, in my opinion, Booth and Brennan [on Bones] have proven that they're not going to become boring together and stop bickering and clashing regularly, just because they're together now. This gives me hope that Castle & Beckett and Auggie & Annie will also actually get together one day, too.)

Anyway, great one-shot! I've been patrolling the most recently posted fics here at FFN, looking for fics that would show A & A getting past the events of the season finale and getting together, and your fic was exactly what I wanted. Thank you for making my day that much better. :-)
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is great! I love the premise and I can't wait for more Covert Affairs fics from you!