Reviews for Surrogate of Zero
Knight Guard chapter 7 . 6/24
its a pity that there's not more to this story.
Omake-er chapter 7 . 4/19
(time: Last stand at Albion-destruction of the sieger)

Louise looked at the sight in pure horror...
A man, coated in blood and gore, stood over a pile of corpse, his eyes filled with insatiable bloodlust but so freezing, promising death to any on his path.
And he is smilling..
When he looked at her, she backed off by a step.
"Shin...Shinji?" she whispered, shaking
His smile turned into a grin, he began to cackle...
"Please... What's wrong? Talk to me..." she quivered. She felt fear.
It would be normal to feel fear when you have seen a... man absolutely... Massacred an entire army. Even if it's an enemy's army, and that army had just claimed the life of a very good king.
"Wrong? Nothing is wrong..." he said
"Please... Shinji... You are scaring me..." she felt her eyes watering up. She took a step forward
"Please, Shinji..." she must help him! She need to help him
Hus eyes are so cold... Freezing, void of the usual warmth he held... They say one thing, and one thing only: death
She couldn't stand seeing him like this... He could be angry at her, or anything! Just not empty and frozen like this!
The cuteness in her at this moment is akin to a Goddess'.
Slowly... Slowly... The emptiness vanishes, leaving the man back to his senses... His blood red eyes turned back to their usual, warm brown.
He looked at himself
"No..." he whispered... His hands are covered in blood... 'Yet again...'
"What... Happened..." his eyes rolled back into his head, and he fainted, collaspsing like a sack of potatoes
"Shinji!" they all shouted, and rushed to him.

Summary: after beating Wardes and slaying an army, our hero, Shinji Ineptus has Heroic BSOD! cue worried party and co. And Soryu'
So how is the short scribble! I just can't get it out of my head after reading your story... So here it is!
Ibskib chapter 1 . 2/24
One thing that didn't make sense, especially since he presented himself as Ikari Shinji, and then immediately afterwards said Shinji was his first name (can you see the lack of logic in that?), also he couldn't know what order of names they use in the land he just arrived at.

Shinji being my first name, Ikari being my last name - Shinji being my personal name, Ikari being my family name
deathleader chapter 7 . 1/4
(("Peace is a lie." Tabitha replies. Louise is way off-target in her accusations, and the blue-haired girl has a grievance to match against the sacrifice for social stability.

"There is only passion!" Kirche speaks up quickly after her.))

Why does this remind me of Star Wars?
MasterXMaster chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
Awesome story. Too bad you've not updated it anymore.
Abominatus674 chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
I feel like I should second a sentiment in the last few comment. WHYYYYY

In all seriousness, this was a great story with good characterization, as well as humor and a good proportion of character intro/extrospection. Whatever you are doing now, I hope that your skill in writing carries over into success
nobodyreallyimportant chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
Ahh, why is it that the good fics are always dead? Dammit.
Lovnag chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
There are so many good words I can say about this story, but I belive the one above is sufficient. In my opinion, if the one reading wants to read more of a story, then the one writing it did the job well. Anyway, as they say it here, keep up the good work. :)
ArcherShirou chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
very good.
PsyckoSama chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
Fucking hell man! MOAAAR!
HyperCatnip chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
The more i read you crack fics, the more I enjoy them.
They are addictive. Dangerously so.
This one is funny and very entertaining.
I'm sad it's unfinished, but I understand how difficult it is to write something that original and awesome.
scorpioneldar chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
well ok then i will just sit here and watch
it is intersting though
i also want to know more of the lore of the game rei was creating in that last chapter sounds like a fun one
Googlemo chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
You got valid points about Shinji, but it doesn't change the fact that he is SUPER PATHETIC LOSER! Even for 14yo, even for all shit that he encountered. People don't want to see rapist pedophile as main characters the same as they don't want to see canon Shinji, its as simple as that, he is repulsive worm.
Zexs chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This Shinji potential abilities are Disturbingly like Alucard's at the end of Hellsing. Come to think of it it would be interesting if the other human familiars had powers that were similar to Shinji's.
Hedonicon chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Would it have been more acceptable if it was Gendo as the protagonist?

No, but it would have been hilarious. In a different way that this is, so far. I'm liking Asuka-as-Narrator.