Reviews for Surrogate of Zero
CMVreud chapter 7 . 4/14
A wonderful mix, truly wonderful.
And that 'goddess of war blood ash and destruction' Asuka, was a stroke of genius.
I really hope someday you write further.
Till then, ciao.
CMVreud chapter 5 . 4/13
I wonder what dem both did in Tabithas room.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 4/13
That's soooo Jack Sparrow.
'What would be the point? She's dead."
CMVreud chapter 1 . 4/13
A side-chara that's temporal displaced and also narrates the story? Breacking the in-story fourth wall?
And a undestructable memento mori of his wife?
Brenden chapter 7 . 4/3
this is the kind of fic that i love and would like updated please.
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 4/1
Love this fic! More please
Shinji shows a remarkable ignorance of the purpose of copyright (encouragement of further works _for people to enjoy_, if it's working against it's very reason for existence it should go) and the reason for the anti-stealing norm (zero sum game with security or disruption externalities) for someone with a repository of human knowledge in his head.
Donderkind chapter 7 . 1/15
This is too good not to continue. That it's Asuka narrating is perhaps the most brilliant ploy I could imagine. Great characterization too. looking forward the the rescue mission!
The Absent Dungeon Master chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
You Frikkin Glorious Wordsmith! this thing is awesome. Its so full of win the it is Tankred Approves (TWINS THEY WHERE). Please continue, and let this continue! BLUHD FOR SOHRYU! LANCES FOR DA LANCE THRONE!

...now im imagining a deific Asuka on an iron-throne knockoff made of multiple Longinuses

...and more Shinji and WH40k would be nice *the commentator states and he bludgeons an equine corpse with a croquet mallet*
Gundam Kaiser chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
I read Points of Familiarity. It was pretty good.

Then I read Surrogate of Zero. It is FUCKING _AMAZING_.

Hope to see an update someday.
CaptainDistraction chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Wow, this is a really great story I'd love to see where it ends up going
floatingmangocake chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
I do hope they'll kick his arse.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
I love you and your stories
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
LOL at the tsundere part.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013