Reviews for Don't Want To Win, Can't Afford To Lose
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Let me guess...Cancer...

Tot save her she condemns her
BuffysGirl chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Yay! Awesome! :D Keep on writting! Don't stop!
BuffysGirl chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
You are an awesome writer! I may not know anything about Twilight or whatever but it sounds really good! :)
cookiesforfrogs chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Enjoying it so far and the first chapter was hot. As for chapter length I am happy to get what I'm given.
Cloudstrife3180 chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Longer chapters please and more bella! Lol
71prowler chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
This is really good. I'd prefer long chapters.
ShinyLight chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I like this so far. Its simple and I like how Edward is understanding. Unlike most other fan fics, people seem to make Edward into a stubborn and ignorant man as soon as he finds out Alice's or Bella's intentions. Unable to accept the fact that two women can be together. So, I look forward to future updates. ;)
AquaHime chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I like this story! It is very well written,and I await the next chapter!
zeke-freak chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
i like it
Pride365 chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Just found this story and it is aswome so far it is really nice to read a Bella/Alice story with no complications from Jasper/Edward. as for the question you posed in the A/N I like longer chapters my self yes that means not as many updates but I get more into the story more to sink my teeth into when I do get to read a new chapter
Randy87M chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I'm really liking your story so far, glad you didn't leave it as a one shot. As for short chapters it depends - they can be annoying if its just used as a "its not much but its an update", but if there is stuff happening and is useful for the story then by all means do short chapters...but ultimately its your story so I reckon do what you think. Update soon :)
JagGillarEnDamerna chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Honestly instead of multiple small small chapters a day, I'd prefer long chapters every other day or so
Shelley421 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
I really like this story so far! Please update ASAP!
TaintedFlare chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
please update soon
Mav347 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Original plot... love it! Please continue!