Reviews for Gift Items and Panic
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Awwww.,that was too cute. A holiday treat
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I just want to say that I dont even ship Zutara but your writing is so good that I completely forgot about that for like 5 whole minutes and started fangirling like some sort of snorting alpaca.
avatarfan82 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This is adorable! Great job!
fire-ice-love chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Lol this is so cool
lewilder chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Ah, the joys of holiday shopping. :) This was such a sweet little Christmas story. Loved it!
accioyourheart chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
jasdkfas;ldfjsad;lk j

gosh you are way too perfect. way too perfect.

this was absolutely cute and fluffy but not overdone and i just really liked it

my favorite part, however, had to be toph and sokka and their interactions with the pair. they're just amazingly in character and i couldn't help but smile when i read sokka at bath and body works, or toph hanging up on katara.

you are way too perfect.
Nikki chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I can't believe I read this just today. This is great! I love how you wrote Toph and Sokka! "Yes we have vaginas" and "Dark Kiss" HAHAHAHA! I can just imagine them! But I seriously thought Zuko was going to get Katara lingerie... Hm hm hm... Anyways, love your story!
Daisy Dollop chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Ah, so cute! I loved that is starts with a facebook post. I can definitely see Sokka shopping at B&BW and I loved how you wrote Sokka and Toph.
supermangageek23 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
It's like the perfect time to read this, I really liked it
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
this is AWESOME! I'm still laughing...
Different Child chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I'm not normally a fan of Modern-day AUs but I think you could make this work XD I'd love to see more of this thing from you! XD baha! Brilliant! 3 I HATE getting and giving gift cards (unless it's that or nothing, or that from a family member that would get me something awful. ). I think they are too impersonal. FABULOUS! 3
TwiGurl5000 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
HA! I am so Zuko in the B&BW situation. I get headaches at the drop of a flippin hat. Amazing story lol
Darth Desu chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
fabulous! the picture of sokka in b&bw is going to stay with me forever AND I'M SO OKAY WITH THIS.
thehybridmikaelson chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
You pepper sprayed someone while shopping? Tch tch, terrible manners.

This was hilarious. Starting from the facebook thing, ending with the snow. You write great fluff! D
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I almost died laughing at the shopping scene with Sokka, and the Gamestop scene was perfect. Thats why I favorited it. Great job!