Reviews for Four Pirates, a Little Lady, and Love
Nemoskull chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
just finished this! oh my god, it was good. a nice short story, finished and self contained. great job.
tho the tone was lighter than the anime, but i like it. rachel lee was a nice touch.
more roberta x garcia x fabiola.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Good chapter. The byplay among the women is totally accurate, I might add, especially the Brain Meltdown of the adolescent one.

As for Cuba, Private Garcia's doubts are quite true; the only thing Cuba really has going for it is that its medical system tries really hard to treat everyone without charging the mint, and that their average lifespan isn't that far behind ours.
cko2 chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Amusing story. Just could not figure out how you had the twins survie thier death. Cyborgs does explain a bit. The thing I havee to ask is robeta is intact and sane. The time we get introded to the other maids ofblove lace is when robeta goes off thecdeep end and gets torn up. Cause thats the end of the series that I know of. Just kinda wondering. But the bet with revy is funny though. Revys little sister is amusing though and the ineraction between the sisters is funny.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Nice to see Rock's mind at work...though I am having trouble visualizing pressed shirt and nice paints Rock steering the boat.
4fireking chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Good start and Good chapter. I'll pretty much read any fanfiction with Black Lagoon. That's because I like the characters Revy, Chinglish, and Hansel and Gretal. Anyways, liked your chapter. And I hope if it's not too much trouble you can review one of my stories as well :)
Draco38 chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Great to see you back in the saddle on this!
Edhla chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Your research really shows here- the remarks about Pol Pot seem authentic and were genuinely creepy. Excellent stuff x
Edhla chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Another great chapter. I'm seriously impressed by the quality of your writing- something we need more of on this site :)

I liked the underlined "nastiest", but thought you could perhaps dispense with the "like" to emphasise the "nastiest" :) Your mileage may vary on that one :)

I love how the dialogue moves your story forward without coming across like an awkward "explain the plot" moment; it sounds natural and is very nicely done :) Dutch in particular is quite vividly realised. Throughout the whole chapter, the only thing that tripped off slight alarm bells for me was "Rachel's eyes went very wide", which sounded a bit awkward to me. Again, your mileage may vary :)

Brilliant work. x
Edhla chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Not familiar with your fandom, but I really enjoyed this- your descriptions in particular are top-knotch, and I have absolute faith that you know what you're writing about. Excellent stuff x
Gene Akizuki chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
This is awesome!
Draco38 chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Another great chapter! I'm looking forward to more!
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Yay, another update. Thank you I have been dying to read something new. Perfect as usual. Can't wait to see who wears the maid costume.
crazyidiot78 chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Loved your first story and this one is shaping up to be just as good. I like the interplay between Rachel and Garcia especially in chapter 5. I got a good laugh with Roberta's comment on Garcia knowing how to make women happy. Also is there a bit of a gunslinger girl crossover going on?
ManxomeFoe chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Gretal carrie (Browning Automatic Rifle) not a Thompson Sub-machine Gun.