Reviews for Dreaming
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Did you just have Kaito not react to fish?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Hurry and make the next chapter!
Salamander-chan chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
It's getting hot! Please don't disappoint me!
Daydreamer1412 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
I guess its a good sign that you can make me giggle like a gradeschool girl! _

Oh the fluff, drowning in the fluff! Whether I'm suicidal or not is out on jury, but I love it all the same!

A very nice KaiAo you have going here. Am a *slightly* disturbed rabid fangirl of there's, so I tend to jump on fics with them!

Characterization was brilliant-pacing too. I'm glad you're not rushing it-the best stories take time to develope. I also found the description to be very good, and Kaito's voice protrayal was dead-on!

Grammar was nice, but it could use a light once over-nothing too serious.

Question though: Are we gonna get some of Aoko's POV in all this? Surely she must be questioning Kaito's stupidly adorable behavior?

Ah, whatever you do, keep going! So this is my way of saying: Do NOT, under any circumstances abandon this! Great job!

Lol (Lots of Love)

~Daydreamer1412
Salamander-chan chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
I love your story! Please continue it!
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Hahahaha! So cute and sweet! Its nice to find a Kaito that still hasnt realized his feelings for Aoko. And I must say, you are doing it in a very canon way (or at least thats how I picture him if this were to happen in the manga ;D)

Hehehe...cant wait to see how Kaito is going to deal with these new emotions now~ :P

He should really just follow his dream-like self actions XD

Or Aoko should just kiss him square in the lips and spare him the whole dilema...hahahah!
Zana Charleson chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Haha, oh the denial. XD Love it, you should continue :3 Eietherwasy, good job, short, sweet.. awsome job.