Reviews for Meredith The Third
mcobsessed007 chapter 23 . 9/4/2012
I finally finished reading this story and it was amazing! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Juni chapter 23 . 8/25/2012
I'm late but I wanted to say it must be difficult to try to adapt Shrek's world to Grey's world. You're successful at it every time. It's good entertainment!
Juni chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
Team Badass is in town. Be careful Rose, they're coming and you're gonna regret ever being born
Juni chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
Rose is gonna wish she wouldn't have messed with them!
Juni chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
That was harsh, but it's for her own good...
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
Shonda, in HR."Yes, we will have lots to say to Shonda, I assure you!" You bet! I freakin' loved this chapter, especially the end! Nicely done.
Juni
Guest chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
I can feel that Cristina and Izzie exchanging bodies will make me laugh some more!
Juni chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
The pictures are nice, Lexie fits very well into this one! I can't wait to see the girls in action.
Juni chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
How funny is it that I just watched the episode where Marlowe appears in the show yesterday? I didn't like the guy, he's perfect for Rose!
Juni chapter 14 . 6/14/2012
Yes, I know they met in the show, I just said that to write something in my review :P. I find it quite touching that they're growing fonder of each other.
Juni chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
How does Lexie know Amelia?
Juni chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Indeed, being Chief at SGMW is not an easy job with all the dramas happening there and everything! LOL Poor Lexie.
Juni chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
I absolutely loved George's part!
gLeekedOut chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Omg I absolutely love this story! It had me laughing constantly! Can't wait to read more!
Juni chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Trhowing a babyshower for Derek was a great idea, I couldn't imagine Mer there instead LOL.